Congrats!
Another simple day with my beloved dearest.Durians and coke for lunch, chocs and sandwich for dinner.Sinful.. I've gained weight again.. the weight that I've lost.. All back now.. SIGH.Suppose to Gym today BUT, I overslept. I hate myself sometimes.
Tomorrow...back to work. I wonder how she's going to torture me and ill-speak about me behind my back.
Told Marcus everything on Tuesday night right after work when he called. I didn't expect myself to break down like that. I was really unhappy...He told me to quit. Told Frans and Claudia about it too... they told me that there's no point carrying on in such an unruly working environment.
Then my colleague in the men's department, Eugene. He's really nice to me the whole time since I started working. Because he appreciates that Im a Chinese working there.Anyway. He told me all about the other colleagues and what they are like, he encouraged me to perservere working there, and told me if I cant take it, just quit. Dont care about the stupid contract thing.
You know. i really appreciate that he told me all these.
He speaks in the wrong manner but somehow, his simplicity in life enlightens me. 5 weeks more...
Should I stay or should I go?I dont know.
I just love the pay. Nothing else. Nothing to reminisce about. Unlike NYP GRP6... So much memories with them... there's love. ZARA? inhumane staffs and discriminations. A place for the non livings. Thats MY point of view. HIT ME!Maybe Im too nice and those blokes see me as an easy target.I mean.. Im new, Im fresh, Im inexperience. -whatever.- Im going to be strong. Shall be a brand new me, a toughie baddie. Cos' IT NEVER PAYS TO BE NICE.Overall, I still feel that life's been good and God has been kind. Cos'... he gave me Marcus.And so many wonderful friends around, be it from school, from outside, random people who gradually became close to me, they all cared. And with that, im a satisfied person. I dont lack love. something that I would like to share with you readers out there.This amazing self motivating book. Its called the "GREAT LITTLE BOOK ON PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT."
-By Brian Tracy.
It contains alot of abstracts and true self motivating quotes which enlightens you in the speed of light after reading them. Its SIMPLE to understand, and yet, very Profound.about Luck, Love, Life, Relationships and Goals.To my bestest friend in the world, possibly my lifelong soulmate; sister. Claudia.Somethings that I would like to share with you from this book, personally.`Forgiveness is a perfectly selfish act. It sets you free from the past.
`Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
`You cannot control what happens; you can only contol the way you respond to what happens.
`Stress and unhappiness comes not fom situations, but from how you respond to situations.
`Your conscious mind can only hold one thought at a time, positive or negative. Which is it going to be?
If you were starting over today, what would you do differently? Whatever your answer, start doing it now.