BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Monday, April 09, 2007


Thank you to all those who cared, I'm fine (: Really.
Like Maria, Samuel, Clau, Pinky, Sam ... yups. I appreciate very much your attentiveness and concerns. Im overwhelmed with gratitude. (:

Things haven been going well with me and my family. Just.. alot of problems.. which I know I shouldnt rant right here.
Just want to say that,
I've limited myself with many activities to spend time at home. This quiet place where only my dogs speak. I know you all are upset with me. You know Im feeling at my worst each day?
I have got things to settle in school, i have got trainings to attend. And they all end late and even when it does, I've already made it a point to inform.
Hey. I need my social life too.. Im your daughter, but i am only human.
I know my limits, I can differentiate whats right from wrong, I need my private life too.

Blame it for living in such a big house.
I dont see you and you dont see me.
Even for my brother who sleeps next door.
I HARDLY SEE HIM ALRIGHT.
When im home, you are not. when you are home, I'm not.
When WE are home, we are on different levels.
WHAT is it?? You have your work to stress with, thats why I dont bother you at all. I know you love me, I know everyone loves me.
But I dont feel your love, really. Its hard for me to accept your arguments and uptightness with me when its injustice.

Ever since that day, I've been really moody everyday you know that. I dont know why is it that i always feel you hated me, and dote on my brothers more. Because for my whole lifetime, I'm always the one getting shouted right to my face at, getting all the blames at and all the lecturings.

Was it really me? I dont believe Im such a bad egg you know. Oh.. maybe Im just the black sheep of the family. I guess this is what you probably feel.

Anyway, I swear to God I never rebelled with you before. I never once talked back to you and everything, I go with your wishes. How come Im not being appreciated here...
God knows.

Blogged @ Monday, April 09, 2007


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes