♥ Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Many thanks to our president wei-ge, who spreaded his germs around and that almost ALL of us are sick. My old man's coughing like mad and I was so afraid he would cough his lungs out. Literally.
And I was on serious dosage of 5 packets of pills to cure my fever, throat and muscle aches.
I was really high for the past 2 days. Floatish, weak and lethargic. Can you believe I slept at 8.30 ON A SUNDAY?? and 9+ on a monday (Orientation). Scary balls, Im at home most of the time, my legs are far too wobbly to move.
My back's cured. Thanks to Shifu's power/magic hands. And the doctor's pills as well.
My back's too straight and that the fall I had on thurs actually shifted my tail bone, thats why my muscles were so tensed then and that now that its shifted back, plus all the medications, Everything's back to normal. Im now ready to kill (: Yay.
The Orientation on Monday was good. Thanks to everyone who helped out.
BQD rules (: Awesome team! 100+ showed up. Thats GOOD. Really.
Tuesday. Im right on the go to kick some ass. Im getting better and better each morning. Must be the overwhelming hours of rest.
My dearest Claudia came today right from NP. GOSH. I missed having her around. (: seriously. Her company's enough to keep me warm from the cold weather.
Then you know what made my day even happier?
Right in the midst of gazing out at the lousy clouded sky, your terribly sick boyfriend calls you and tells you he's outside your door.
How sweet can he get.
But my heartached. I've never seen him so sick before ): but he made it down to your place to accompany you through the bad weather and loneliness. He's coughing and wheezing really bad, whats worst is that he's feverish. But poor old man... I hope he gets well soon. And ALL of you suaykias out there who's surviving the same struggle.
On such a terrible weather, I'm feeling very very blissful. To have my lifetime best soul mate and my couldn't-ask-for-more boyfriend by your side physically. Im glad that both of them are on good terms.
Seriously.
LOVE GROWS AND GLOWS.
Blogged @ Tuesday, April 24, 2007