♥ Friday, April 20, 2007
Its always great to know that you love and somebody loves you.
damn the busy week.
Been to gym ONCE only. But alright, at least I practised Kickbox like.. Thrice in 5 days. Great.
ANYWAY.
Summary of MY week.
Swollen neck. Can you see it?
(BY: CHRIS) he threw me by the neck and my back's badly sprained as well. thanks.
This Blueblack is NO ordinary blueblack.
(BY: JINGYAN. the TKD blackbelter.)
I tell you. She's mad. She's the second woman who's more violent than me (first is of course MAY.) We were just practising the technique of throwing. When my muscles are tight, she gave me this real damn whack by her SHIN. you know how fuck pain's that?? This is a fresh wound.
When it starts to swell, I'll take another pic! HUMPHS. she's gonna get it ... GRRR.

These 2
blueblacks from me breakin the
bamboos. (which I managed to after the 2nd try. THAT'S WHY GOT 2!)

this is the longest
swell ever.
(BY:SAMUEL AKA BALU,113KG)
gotten from sparring and he happened to step on my feet. resulting to this..
okay, and this injury was prolonged by constant padding and throwings. My bad.
Been A WEEK.
you know. I'M ACHING ALL OVER. ESP MY NECK AND BACK.
I CANT BLOODY DO ONE CRUNCH NOW.
And how I used to do 200 everyday.
HOW?!!
Aiye. closes eyes and shakes head
Blogged @ Friday, April 20, 2007