♥ Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Im missing him terribly you know.
Aiye. What have I been doing the past few days?
Doing the Noticeboard for BQD,
Going for trainings, Going to the Gym to work out, and yups, recently. Job hunting.
You know. I really missed the good old school days. The Girls, The PNs and the randoms.
Met up with them recently to throw a surprise showup to celebrate QW aka chacha at her place.
We hit a good time. God knows how much I missed them.
They are not at all the kind of Hi-Bye friends. They are more of.. people you know you cherish alot but hardly see.
Say for Amanda for example.
She's like damn special to me because we knew each other since young. Those stupid old cedar days (: haha. The British Council. We were never from the same class BUT we were pretty close friends due to that English thingy. (Vivid images of the thick red plastic file and those nonsense notes came popping out.)
And then there's xinxin and ping. Never that close but we spent the 4 years together as a clique. Chit chat talk cock clique. How they never fail to cast my grey sky away.
Then there's chacha, pweepau and sam wifey as well.
the 2002 1E1 girls. (all 6 of us.+ manda, 7) The friendship thingy was kinda complicated in the first place, rocky in a sense that we were all rather naive and immature in the past. Amazing how we are now still as close as before.
Thinking about all these just brought a smile upon my face. They are MINE.
ALL MINE!
Then I have these 2 best friends in my life which God has granted me. I dont know what to say but just to let them know. I really appreciate and love them alot, and they are more than bestfriends to me. Of course not that kind of outrageous extent. Just that, they are like my kins.
Cant do without.
Im seeing my Lame-O on Friday!
My Brother. MINE <-
Though we met once but the feelings' deep. Cos' we have known each other for a very long time and we are really close. Excited to see him because he's a successful person. I saw him climb to the top with all the setbacks he's been through, his fucked up uncle.. kinda shitty, but anyway, Im proud of him (: Thats true.
Gonna give him this really big teddy bear and suffocating hug on Fri!
And he's begging for a breather or whatever you call that now, already.
Adorable aint he? (: My Bro (:
Oh yes. I've officially withdrawn from school today...
Mixed feeling but I know, my decision's right. Follow my intuition. God Bless.
Blogged @ Tuesday, April 10, 2007