♥ Friday, April 06, 2007
I just feel ...
really lonely.
I dont understand whats wrong with me these days...I keep having flashbacks which taunts me, gets me soaking the pillow in the middle of the night and even migraines.
You know, I've been popping panadols every night because my head hurts so much, its worst than a spilting headache. I haven slept with a wet head for quite awhile yet I still get them.
I kept frowning and I just cant smile. I dont know whats wrong with me, whats going on??
I tried to be happy, really. Im trying hard not to think about anything, but that past experience kept holding me back. Is it because I love him too much, so much so I began worrying about how history is going to repeat? I hate it.
Nobody ever made me feel so weak before.
And it just happened to be this insignificant passerby in my life, which screwed me upside down. I need a counsellor.
Blogged @ Friday, April 06, 2007