♥ Tuesday, April 24, 2007
I FINALLY GOT A JOB!
STARTING NEXT MONDAY ALL THE WAY TILL END OF JUNE.
Part of me is glad that I will not be wasting my time away while waiting for the posting, plus Im getting a good income and the place's just probably 20mins from my place (walk +train/bus).
Part of me is really upset.
Because... I will be spending very very little time with my dearest and all my other friends.
And...
I'm back to folding clothes. MORE AND MORE CLOTHES. SO MUCH MORE CLOTHES!
this is like hell. but who cares.
A job's still a job.
And the time slot is such a big turn off.
I always thank god that I've move to Novena.
Even if I miss the last train or bus home, I have my beloved mom and bro to drive me home. Its like 5mins away on the road.
The Interviews I had with ZARA's, really made me uncomfortable, they asked the weirdest sensitive questions.
Eg: Something with racism and skin colour discrimination.
I really hope no matter how much i work, I will still be able to get the off day to watch Marcus's fight and my fellow mates too. Plus, 12th May, my cousin's royal wedding.
MARCUS....
boo. 2months...is alot of time. I will be missing you like so badly everyday.
WHAT IF I CRY AND SOAK THE CLOTHES WHILE FOLDING THEM?
uh-oh.
Blogged @ Tuesday, April 24, 2007