♥ Monday, April 09, 2007
After visiting the cemetry last night to visit my grandma, this morning, we went to the temple to visit my great grandpa.. The temple's pretty rich, but there are somethings I like about the place.
These.
Decided to focus and monochrome them. They gave me such... FEELINGs.. those olden days feelings... amazing how the toilet scrub can bring me so much emotions. Tsktsk. And the Pail! and the huge flower ceramic flower pot. Gosh... lovely arent they?

Why am I so overly obsessed with Kickboxing.Because I would like to have a fame like that. And Spar in the ring, those smoky effect, damn shuai. Dont you think? ((: Imagine Me! Being a national Kickboxer someday... awww.
OF COURSE, WITH MY CLOTHS ON. Im a woman in anyway alright (:
Erase those corrupted thoughts in your flithy mind you buggers! (:
..............................
Dear, I'm Missing You So Much (:
Blogged @ Monday, April 09, 2007