BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Friday, March 16, 2007


Im feeling very fat now. The fact that I haven actually exercised for a long long time. 3-4days?

Been eating and sleeping most if the time, cos' I had been really unwell the past few days.
ALRIGHT! stop reprimanding me why I still go for training. I just hate missing training alright. And you know I Adore Kickboxing. See...

Suppose to meet up with my girlfriends for dinner last night at Orchard but once again, its cancelled at the very last minute cos' alot of them cant make it. Busy ants ):
I called Sam to ask about the dinner around evening time to say I couldnt make it cos' I was feeling really unwell and Im having a fever already.

Sigh. Im gaining weight.. I cant exercise....
Starting from TMR! I will eat real healthy,
stick to my high protein and low carb. diet.
Bread, brown rice, fish, eggs (white)... Gonna be strong and stay fit, meaning NO FATS!!

Damn those lips-smacking good Arnotts at home.. and my McVities as well.. ARGH ...xyztortise.
Need to lose at least 5KILOS. okok...by.... say... end of April. YES!
ELSIE. YOU CAN DO IT.

"working for that perfect body!~" wooo. lmao. okok.
Lets highlight this out to those who tends to misunderstand my intention,
Im not trying to be thin, like those anorexics out there.
Im trying to be fit! and currently,
Im slightly overweight.
When the weather decides to be kind to me, by not raining EVERYDAY,
I shall cont. my 4 times a week jog, 3 times a week kickboxing, and 2 times a week, swimming.

Gembette elsie san

BTW, you know how sensitive Marc could be?
He brought me his medicines and made sure I ate them (calling me at 2am and 7am respectively while Im enjoying my good sleep.).
They really made me really drowsy and I slept at 10.30PM 2 nights ago. Record breaking! and I woke up at 1pm every day... and after I wake, I still feel extremely tired. So tired that I couldnt eat my lunch. Terrible days..
Then I have to munch on Arnotts. Sinfully good.

Opps. Have to go. Im meeting my 2 skaterboys at PS later on. Their skate vids are being broadcasted in All macdonalds Island Wide. Support them! Oh yes, and after which, Im meeting my bqd brothers and sisters for dinner, actually a farewell dinner for our Sis Marie, who's returning back to Japan on Sunday.

Blogged @ Friday, March 16, 2007


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes