
JACKSON JUST WOULDN'T STOP LEAVING THE INNOCENTS ALONE. QUIT FLIRTING AND SCANDALIZING AROUND LAH YOU NASTY HAIRY SHIT.
(: hahahaha
yeah baby!
SP2 IS OVER. O-V-E-R. yay.
mixed feelings all over, I dont know why. Part of me felt EXTREMELY relieved. Felt very free and merry. Its like, a damn big burden off me. My mind doesnt need to think that much anymore, doesnt need to worry this that and that that... ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO FROWN (:
But just this part of me felt really upset.
Just course, it spells the end of group6. A class that I'm in love with.
Nevertheless, just want to Thank you all for everything all these times when we are together, I'm cherishing each and every memories we had. You all Rock my Sock! Our friendships are still alive and each of you makes a difference in my life. LOVE YOU ALL MUCH MUCH.