♥ Thursday, March 29, 2007
After much thoughts and considerations, I've decided, to follow my heart... Finally...Throwing me into Games Design, is like throwing me into a graveyard. However, killing me is less painful in this case.I'm leaving to persue my passion, something that I really much wanted to do all the time, thats dealing with books, figures and digits. Yes, Business.I did my homework and really deep thought through about my future. After my 15months in SIM ( Dip. in Management studies. ), I will pursue on to taking my Bachelors in Business(Management) [entry into 2nd year at RMITUni.] or taking a Double Degree in Business Administration & Psychology [University of Buffalo, The State University of New York.].Im going to start cherishing this opportunity of me hitting back to the books again (which I enjoy so much more than doing design works.), and Im going to work really hard, make a name for myself and earn at least a Degree by 20.Which I've calculated, Possible.Then I will start off helping my dad in his business, and gain some work experience (although the main thing is to take over my dad's position, so he can retire early and have a peace of mind that at least 1 of us 3 children, is willing to take over him. Of course, I dont just end my studies here. I've decided that I will take a part-time study for my Masters (Business Psychology.), this will probably take me 2-5 years of studies more. By then, I will be... around 25years old.Personal life wise after that, I will be able to share work load and help Marcus out in the future, since we're doing the same route.You know. My brain's functioning so well now that my mind's so clear. Unlike the past, when I don't know what's my goal in life and what I want to do. I feel myself being a hopeful person now and in the future, I'm a successful woman.Being a degree holder, finding job will not be easy cos' not every company can afford to pay you, for you have such high qualification. However, what I can see is me, able to at least get a JOB, and my salary will be no where pathetic. And then with the abilty to help my dad, and my future husband (:I'm feeling at ease now, estatic! My future is no longer a mist, I can actually see through the long and winding road 10 years from now.I'll work really hard from now on, this is my Passion.This will be my Life.I'll work hard for my Life.Thank you Lord.
Blogged @ Thursday, March 29, 2007