♥ Sunday, February 18, 2007
New Year. Didnt take any pics I supposed..
Not gonna blog everyone of them.
But its good, I mean.. the harvest this year IS good.
Dearest's stucked in camp,
Playstationing away... suntanning away... etc. He's on Guard Duty see, but he just have nth to do in there. I feel for him. Sigh. HA-HA.
He's this silly person who scared my mom stiff with that super cheesy msg on CNYday1.
(was meant for me, but he sent wrongly, see?) dumbwitted macaroni.
Kinda missed him, cos I haven seen him on sat and sun, 2 days. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
You know, actually in this case, Im partially glad that i dont see him, I will die early from high blood pressure or stroke. He never fails to agitate me with his monkey businessES. HELLO BQD MATES, YOU DO KNOW WHAT IM WHINING ABOUT RIGHT?! *condolences.*
House visiting... food and more food... and more more more food again. NTH INTERESTING.
I'm still worried and thinking about my SP2. Need to work on it asap... get over with the festive mood, Elsie.
Blogged @ Sunday, February 18, 2007