♥ Monday, February 19, 2007
New Year Day 2. Met up my beloved one at his place, had my lunch there and harvested. Marc has got many smart cousins and cute lil ones as well. Wonder why is he like that then? lol. (: Love him anyway.
Was really nervous and awkward the whole afternoon. See, strangers everywhere.
Soon to be family members when the time comes. hahahaha.
After which, I left for Clau's place, met up with Glen and Yoggie at Kovan, was raining animals. No choice but to cab in there.
Gaya and Kam didnt make it in the end.
Pigged non stop at clau's. Oh gosh, I missed her place so much, and her mom and sis too (: Its like ME returning HOME from some distant places. That feeling lar of course. See. Besties. Whats hers' MINE, whats mine, HER's. Of course Claudia, Not Marcus. (: hahahas.
Did alot of catching up with everyone, (Mark was there)
I didnt cry, thank god. being such an emo freak like me (the fact that i really missed everyone alot).
Left her place for Heartland after which, dont know who's brilliant idea, all the shops are closed for christ's sake. Its CNY. -.-" Glen's got to go VENUS, lan-ning with weiyang and Jing Chuan. Sigh.
Pang Seh! *^%$#!
Then to AMK to meet up with my dearest and Winston.
Everyone's there finally and VIOLA!
At the station itself, I met another 2 EXTREMELY familiar figures, Aunt Cindy and Jing! All heading towards my place for Reunion dinner round2. Small small world.
Had fun together (: Really, I was really glad that I can actually spend a day like this. With my dearest and lifelong bestfriends and my beloved cousins and family.
God damn attached to the fellow whom I love alot and loves me back. Great to know that he's mingling well with everyone (:
Jammed, mahjonged... DINED... what else what else. People started vanishing at around 11plus, and then Me and Marc left for Hollang Village in search for our BQD clique.
There's Norman shixiong~, Long-ge, Chris the spaceman (BLOODY HELL, attached already also dont share with us the news and everything, what kind of brother! humphs..) *humph-ing for norm, mimi, marc and the rest.*, Mimi, (MAY LEFT, dammit, the only reason why I wanna come is because of May, but missed her anyway. Sigh.)
Stayed till about 12plus or 1 and then I headed straight home. Was SO TIRED.

Blogged @ Monday, February 19, 2007