Just came back from school.
Intro to 3D wasnt that bad today, Mr J. wasnt the one teaching. Gosh. thank you Lord.
What have I left with?
Animation.
MY WALK CYCLE. Im very very very extremely Vexed. Im lost in my own tracks! I just cant seem to comtinue. How Is my character gonna walk without forwarding? Its just plain strange, thats the criteria anyway. *pulls hair*
Digital Imaging.
My Ipod skin designs. Aiye... Well.. Im gonna REDO everything, WHY? cos' god knows what possessed me to do such.... feminine stuffs like BABY PINK..ROSE..Flowery designs etc.
Cant take it. Gonna redo my designs and be MYSELF.
Hello to Black, White and Red once again. Emily's back to haunt you.
Intro to 3D.
LETS JUST NOT TALK BOUT IT. sooo much bloody shit to do. Shafiq!! MY KING! you have got to teach me from stretch! (: I'll feed you with chocolates everyday, the most.
puuleeeeeaaassssssssse! *pouts*
Drawing2.
Aha! The one and only module I enjoy. Really. I like being in Miss Gail's class (: yay.
Just have to finish up my this week's PDS and then Im like DONE. hurray!~
StoryBoard and Art Direction.
BYEBYE (: IM DONE WITH YOU ALREADY. *waves around*
Typography.
BYEBYE TO YOU TOO! ((:
STUDIO PROJECT 2.
Hello and welcome to kill me ... Portfolio as well... AIYE. ELSIE!! think positive think positive! Gambette!! gogogo!!
You know how I always mention the fact that I love my friends very much, esp. my classmates and bqd mates?
Sigh. I really hate to know that conflicts exist between friends and friends.
You feel helpless and upset, pretty much cant do anything to resolve problems.
I can only BE there and listen, understand. Give a lil comment and suggestions.
Teamwork is something that I wish everyone can play a part in.
Its Everyone's responsibility and Discipline to keep the group together, plan and work out, Discuss and share your views etc.
Self-centered souls are NOT allowed.
I dont mind knowing your flaws, but I mind very much when your flaws affects people around you. Be nice.
What comes around, goes around.
Good luck to everyone.
PEACE YO.
This is Our Production board for our StoryBoard.
Credits :
Boss Tan Boon Seng, Calvin
Director Tay Li Chuen, Elsie
Secretary Mohammad Shafiq
Artist Tan Kian Beng
I must say we really cooperated well and Good Job for everything! (: very successful and satisfying work (: We've worked hard! LOVE YOU GUYS!
DEAREST FIANCE, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.
丽君, 你好幸福哦!