
After class, i met up with Marc and then to his place. I love his grandma and he told me his grandma loves me too (: yay~ slogged around his place, then he showed me some of his matches and some of his past photos.
Later on we WALKED to serangoon garden. yups, its really far but we pulled through anyway ((: Dined at some really cozy cafe and then we took a bus down to central for TiAMO.
Visited chacha!! (: surprised? I miss bitching with my girlfriends... sigh.
Had some whisky shots and then I kinda got quite high. Went to the restroom to find myself flushed red... haha. I dont know, its like when you are high, you laugh at anything. And you are easily amused. Darling didnt allow me to finish my shots cos. my palpitation's unstable. Im not drunk for christ's sake! Yeah and then he dragged me for some tea to calm down. very cute.
Baby!! UOYEVOL.

please baby, you're coming 22 soon. quit your acbc-ing (:

thats better (: *squeaks!*