BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Friday, February 02, 2007


I see cobwebs when I entered my blogger. Im sorry for not updating after so long, really had been busy with school and stuffs for the past 2 weeks (though more to come.).

Life have been tiring but blissful, and also satisfactory.

Tired.
Because I've been working hard on my assignments, lacking the sleep, attending trainings 3 times a week.

Blissful.
My room's nicely done up / re-renovated by my loving big bro. Now its kinda spacious as compared to the past. It looks really romantic and calming at night, however, just ignore my messiness in the room. And I realized, my soft toys are increasing with age. My bed will soon be so packed with softies that I wont be able to sleep on anymore. Tragic.
I have people who love me, like my Family. My classmates and my girlfriends, my BQDmates. Why am I whining so much? Im living in contentment and I thank Lord for that.

Satisfactory.
Completed SOME of my assignments. (more to come, inclusive of Studio Project 2 and my Portfolio.)
Pulling through each trainings without puking (NEVER EVER.)
Self discipline. Shedding the calories through night jogs and runs. Doing crunches and more crunches everyday.
I found my feminity.
-lmao-

Yes, Life's been really great for me with that particular someone whom I really love alot.
We're announcing only on Sat, so right now, everythings' to be kept mum, its suppose to be a surprise (:
"The main point of all, I want to tell the world knows that I'm serious about you"


Each day, we talk about stuffs, past, present and now.
like now Im going on 18.

Think about it, my cousin's marrying soon. She's 23.

5 years different. Whats me going to be like 5 years later?

A graduate,
A working adult,
or maybe still a student persueing higher level of education.

Then we'll start talking about marriage, family and kids.
Slowly I'll be receiving wedding invitations, having high teas in posh cafes with the then-taitai girlfriends.

Whatever the case is, my friends, I Love You,
I dont want you to just walk into my life and go, you're special and unique, at least, to me. (:

The weather has been really chilly these days, I love the cold strong winds that hit against me, It doesnt feel Singapore at all. Its amazing to feel so great from morning till night. Whats happening..

Anyway, people *stares at May again*, please do take care, drink more, wear more, work more. Dont crumble like that. Get Well Soon!

this is Dickson (: Say Hello to him!

And this is Emo JonJon aka Pretty.

This is Calvin and Shafiq. aka my Boss Tan and HUBBY: "hello girl~"

During animation. I dont know whats wrong with them but... they are still my classmates, Jack and Eugene. Their lives evolve around scandals.
This is Kian Beng aka Ah Beng. He's got a perfect photographic memory and he's a Joker. (:

Jamie the Mushroom and Beng.
Why I love Jamie? She's a shopaholic like me as well (: Perfect Duos!!

Yups and this is our perfect couples
Edmund and JingRu.

Edmund has recently REBONDED his hair, I'll try to snap it down and show it here ya (: haha.


its not Obsene, it just feels.... weird.
This is Jackson, yes, aka Sexy. He's taken! Surprise surprise~ not by me of course! haha.

Why I like my Casio Exilim EX-Z600 6mp digicam. THE FLASH!

Take that
Calvin! GO BLIND!! bwahahas.


aite. more pics tmr (:

Im going to school now to finish up my Animation and 3D.


My poor candyman's staying in camp today.


Staying out in Changi tmr for Brother Dil's bday. Its gonna be fun with the big gang, Shifu will be there as well I think.

I LOVE BQD! (:
yes, Im the mad cammer, more pics everyday!

Blogged @ Friday, February 02, 2007


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes