BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Sunday, February 04, 2007


I dont know whether to blog about yesterday or not, but in anycase,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER DILLON! ((: Happy 21st! Getting old already, my aiai's turning 22 on the 7th next month. that will make him... 5 years older than me. Old man... BUT I LIKE.
Went shopping with Jamie and May ytd. Gosh. Yes yes, my entertainment, my pleasure. What? Im just merely Contributing to the economy. Girls!

can I sum up my damages here so far?
Black balloon Dress, Series :$59
Charcoal Grey Jeans, U2:$69
Knitted Shorts, Series:$37
Black Floral Blouse, Forever21 :$33
Cargo eagle printed Pants :$59
Black Blouse with M printed on, ZARA :$34
Black Polo Tee CCD, Mango :$45
Brown Long Sleeves, ZARA :$30
No I haven calculated the total yet, cos' IM NOT DONE!

still left my Heels, Flippies, Belts and Chains... you know, Girl stuffs (:

Anyway, Its always fun hanging out with your good pals and then find some cafes, sit and chit chat, sip a warm cup of Good caffeine. Ahh, it'll be great when it rains as well. You know...
I'M ONE HELL OF A SLACKER.

wth who cares? I bet everyone of you too, dont think you're soooo innocent ya. No one's perfect anyway, thats what makes each one of us Special. God will forgive all sins ~ yay.

We managed to make Dil shed some tears by giving him such a mighty huge pleasant surprise. All honour goes to Felicia. You know, she's one of the best Girlfriend one can ever get, I mean it. You wont want to know how much she sacrificed for him, and the amouunt of love she showers him. Brother Dillon! Better cherish and treat her better! Looking forward to attend your marriage k.

Who came for the surprise party..

#Dillon's family + Relatives
#Dillon's Friends
#Felicia's Family
#BQD Family ((:
-May
-Peiluan
-Marcus
-Me
-Jiayuan
-Zhenwei
-Kaisen
-Samuel
-Chris
just so I love to name people. dooh!

At the end of the day... Everyone.. I mean EVERYONE left, except for Me, Marc, Dil and Fel.
The whole house and room to ourselves.

So ... ((:
Anyway.. Im skipping out the ultra negative part, I dont find it appropriate to Blog here.
Every Family has got problems.. big and small....
I understand.. I totally understand.

What I want to tell you (Fel and Dil, Dil's Family), I know you all might think that I feel uncomfortable withnessing all these unglam moments, I accept your apology, I really understand your pain, I do. Cheer Up, I know its silly to say that but I really dont know how I can help and how to make you all feel better, its a family thing.
I still enjoyed the party anyway (: Thanks for the foodies, lodging and crowd ((:

And Marcus,
I know when you need to smoke, its okay, I know you're trying to quit it and you are trying hard, just that you need to entertain those folks and something else. I totally understand.

You are kicking your habits for me and you love me.
Excessive drinkings, smokings, partying...
They are cutting down. I know ((:
And I Love You.

I know you feel bad for chasing me away last night, all because you dont want me to see you smoke and you dont want me to get physically hurt due to commotions. Your love, I felt it.

Thank you for coming so Real in my life,
all our heart to heart talks, i'll keep them in mind always.
And really, this time, Im really sure who I want now till forever,
its You.


Blogged @ Sunday, February 04, 2007


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes