BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Thursday, February 08, 2007



I was stupidly smiling for the camera behind the surgical mask. All had a good laugh after that.

!!!

Hello hello, I'm back, with a truck load full of nonsense today.

Darling came this morning at 1+am and he left around 4+am for his camp. He's being uber sweet you know, cos' I was rushing my drawings (although I'm kinda done but I felt I could do more, completed e fucking load of PDS, 5 pg each)But whatever the case is, I've long completed more than 20!

FWAH!

Marc was really nice to drive here for e sake of accompanying me through the night. My room's a big mess, OPPS. Love him to bits and pieces (: That silly pig actually sacrificed his sleep time for me, seriously. It hurts me when you dont rest enough and you always try to fake as if its no biggie. Darling, DONT. I can tell.

School in the morning was rwah rwah ( a term too complicated in my analogy to describe) Came PUNCTUALLY to find that Miss Gail's late and theres only a hand full of us seated outside waiting.
I totally forgot today was assessment, lol. I didnt bring my 6 PDS but overall, my sketchbooks' grade was rather GOOD (: I know I've scored an A! yay. Miss Gail was really nice and I love her (: Every drawing lessons' been awesome and enriching (: yuppp! Will bring my in-class for her next week.

Anyway, went to Bugis with Qi, Jamie and Shafiq right after we slogged in South Canteen.
Crapped non-stop from school ALL THE WAY to Bugis. This is generally what happen when I dont get my sleep. It took me a great deal to decide whether or not to shop or pig at home... Well. YOU KNOW THE ANSWER.

Shopping burns calories (wallet too.). Throughout the whole journey, we talked about random stuffs after we saw the poster on Plastic surgery (1 out of 5teenage ..etcetc. wth?).

Then I came out with this IDEA to start doing my portfolio.
A3 size divide to 4 sections,
each section for a different materialized face,
Like porcelaine face (we'll have cracks on it and some serious holes on the cheeks..),
Metallic face ( face attracts all kind of magnetic objects.. etc, and the sharp objects come flying...*CENSORED*)
Dough face (KNEADABLE! enough said. Happy news for people who exceptionally enjoys pinching, squishing and pulling cheeks of the innocents...)
and a NORMAL FACE.

Message: Stay Original.
(yaya, something like that.) Hello photoshop.)

AND SO. We shopped like there's no tmr earlier on. Omg. JAMIE. its your fault! that we're spending so much.. haha.
HEE.

Special Appreciation to Qi and Fiq who accompanied us and been our mobile carrier. THANK!

I've got my stuffs
-pumps. ($29)
-slippers ($15)
-belt ($10)
-skirt($20)
-top($27)
-earrings ($5)
-necklace($22*$16)

SEE. I didn't spend so much today AS compared to when I shopped with MAY.
Geeee.... Jamie Rock. hahahas. I was really tired to move on further, Jamie too. We need to sleep like pronto. I feel myself starting to float, legs wobbling and like I'm on drugs. Zombified. Ah. Gene and Jo carried on. COMEON. We've been around for 5+ hours, they came only not long ago, so... whatever. HA (:

Fell asleep on the sofa while switching the channels around and fondling with the remote control. Couldnt believe it. I was sleeping like a sleeping Buddha. gosh. UGLY. And god knows who saw me -.- aiyeee... damn!

Went up awhile, replied some IMs, played some pieces on my piano, and then I went to run.
Ran down from Dyson Road, against the traffic flow, then I ran the circumference of the whole Chancery, then to Newton, then Orchard, and back Home through Bukit Timah Rd all the way UP. I mean UP.
An uphill STEEP SLOPE. @*#%$. Was tired. Mentally I was like psychoing myself stupidly like
: "Elsie, if you love Marc, you DONT stop running tilll you reach home"
So I did this the whole way through and challenged my physical strength to push me all the way back without stopping. I've covered more distance today than last week. yay~

Doing my MAYA tmr. After that will be lesson and then the "re-test" (i didnt take the test the pervious time becos' I skipped school with May... omfg.), and then I'll prolly meet up with Marc to his place, and pack his room for him. Saturday would be the day when King Marc decides with the "world" on the afternoon outing and then we'll all assemble at Bugis for our BQD reunion dinner.

Marc and I were thinking... Should Shifu and Jason know about us. I mean, we intend for the world to know about US but just that Shifu wouldn't be pleased thats all cos' of some traumas in the past. I know he's just afraid of deja vu. Aiye. Still Thinking! (:
When it comes to eyes like this, somethings' just cannot be envied. (They are mine btw. lmao.) xD

Blogged @ Thursday, February 08, 2007


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes