♥ Monday, February 05, 2007
DECThis straight-up means you are the most good-looking person possible... Better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. One guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves music. Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. [A hot new guy/girl will catch your eye & you will catch theirs too in the next 6 days, if you repost in 5min you know, I believe that all the above are so accurate. Except for the last sentence which's rather Redundant and stupid.My day's basically screwed by my dont know what kind of illness, I fell sick when I was heading down from Mac to Blk M. THE AURA must be lah. I was doing my Illustrator when it crashed on me the 2ND time. Damn mad damn mad. You know today, all kind of vulgarities came out from my mouth today. I feel remorseful myself okay.Thought I could finish up my DIGI today, (Okay, I did finish it, just that I haven handed in my Hard copy. TMR!) and then I'll work on my Animation, its past deadline... Staying tomorrow to finish up. I swear. Wont delay anymore... Im suppose to stay today but I'm just feel very groggy and feverish. My vision's like spinning away.-one pau, one banana and one hot milo for breakfast.- lunch? ..OH YES LUNCH. nothing? one cherry lolly. and the heat today.. wth man. But Im freezing at the same time, whats wrongggg.AND THEN, not only there's animation test during lecture, there's DIGI test as well (e-learning) I scored 80.out of 200.WHAT. you cant blame me when they ask the utmost RANDOM qns from PHOTOSHOP and ILLUSTRATOR right?? sigh. Screwed...Bumped into some brothers today, -Kai- Rui- Edwin- Simonand then I was on the phone with mimi. (: Love them all~Way back, I thoughy I was about to faint halfway through to the station, then this reaaaallly familiar backview of this particular woman whizzed past me. "walauey, the tattoos damn familiar dey."AMANDA JANE MISSO!! GOSH! I MISSED HER! yups, and her throats in bad shape, HAH, its a curse, she'll have a bad throat like this like once every year (: lmao.Caught up a lil bit with her and then I left for home with Sherry.thats all.IM STILL GROGGY.I had like bittergourd and egg-porridge for dinner, Im still dieting. Going to run tmr if Im better.And my poor Marcus, still with the inspection. 2 more days, tahan! (:Thinking of going over to his place for dinner on cny or not. As much as I want to, better not, best to go next year and every year after next. Cos' then everyone would know me and I will feel more comfortable as much as I am with him. Same goes for him and to my family (:MISS YOU DARL~
Blogged @ Monday, February 05, 2007