Okay I know, I look like the Big Sis of this Triad. I just happened to be sucking my lolly okay? and its a Yellowish day. Whatever..
[[ FOR MORE PICS, JUST I.M ME OKAY?! I'M SHIT LAZY TO POST ALL UP. like if's there's a particular one you saw and you like in my cam, let me know yo, I'll charge you lesser if I like you! hahaha. I'm JUST kidding.]]
Dicky's not in ): Gonna make it up to him by snapping the daylight out of him later in Animation. NANA the OUTCAST! grrrr. anti social mega shy brat! lmao (:
This picture worth alot alot and alot.. -focused.- bwahahas (you actually believe so? TRY HARDER!)
Me and Shafiq! The LEVI'S on me belongs to Gene, I dont own anything hideous like this (: hahahaha-
Anyway, stayed back to do my animation earlier on, May couldn't survive the hunger we're suffering inside e room and so she fled for Holland V. Pffft.
Marcus joined me later on and then we went to Dhoby, joined his BMT friends for dinner. Enjoyed myself there, just listening alone entertains me. Im not much of a talker thats why (:
OH YES, WE BUMPED INTO HESTER. lmao. it took me exactly 10secs to recognise her.
Dined at Ramen Ramen and his friends were amazing people just like himself. yeeps...
Strotted lazily to HarkMusic Cafe to relax... (: Love the ambience there, I feel that its great. But could be better somehow or rather.
I'm spending the rest of my life with you (:
We'll chase sheeps on the hill, live in our lil hut, catch the sunrise and sunset on the hilltop, laze around the meadows... Just as YOU please (: hahaha. .jpg)
+copy.jpg)
