♥ Friday, January 19, 2007
To all my beloved friends =) :
i cant give solutions to all of life's problems or fears.
But i can listen to u, and together we will search for answers.
I cant change ur past with all its heartache & pain, nor the future with its untold stories.
But i can be there now when u need me to care.
I cant keep u from falling.
I can only offer my hand that u may grasp it & not fall.
ur joys, triumphs, successes, & happiness are not mine,
yet i can share in ur laughter.
ur decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge.
I can only support u, encourage u, & help u when u ask.
I cant prevent u from falling away from friendship, from ur values, from me.
I can only pray for u, talk to u & wait for u.
I cant give u boundaries which i have determined for u.
But i can give u the room to change & the room to be urself.
I cant keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
but i can cry with u and help u pick up the pieces,& put them back in place.
i cant tell u who u are,
i can only love u & be ur friend.
Claudia and Zhiyan,
You know you are badly missed by me here.
Although it seemed that we can really hardly catch up as much as before in the past together, but I still cherish every memories of us tons. We are the undivided ones (: You 2 will always be the Godmamas of my sickening children next time if I have any. We're be holding on with our wrinkled hands together, walking in the parks and reminiscing every moment we've shared (: I LOVE YOU, REALLY I DO.
Blogged @ Friday, January 19, 2007