♥ Monday, January 08, 2007
Seriously i find myself VERY guilty right now. For spamming in May's and Jon's blogs (: OPPS? xD
Anyway, its DIGI lesson now and i know that i shouldn't be blogging right this very second (:
A Good STUDENT like me have long completed her work (: yipees~
So bored that i did some really random stuffs like entertaining my "SONNY" on my right, blabbered nonsense to amuse him -.- Yeah, haha. LC's like that. And Did some personalities' tests online. REALLY REALLY RANDOM. =X I feel bad as well. ha-ha.
YOU KNOW WHAT. I THINK QIQI's MAD xD He's always been anyway. xP
I think its my fault that he's like that today ): MY BAD. hahahahahas.
Met XIANG GONG TODAY! DAMN EXALTED! Lc's a super happy girl today!
Cocked along with Sammy bro, mimi and may in cafe. And then and then!!
WE SAW OUR BELOVED LONG LOST NURSE, EMILY *stunned* my gosh. I missed her!! T.T
Training later on, me and mimi's probably gonna scruntinize the hairy leggies of BQD. I know, Lc's a SICK girl (: ahahahas. Cant help it if this IS my fetish. (:
You know what? may's still doing the tests. haha. SHE IS BORED.
(more updates and pictures when i get back, promise!!)
Blogged @ Monday, January 08, 2007