♥ Sunday, January 14, 2007
Its a Sunday now. Its amzing how time flies and I'm still left with tons of work YET to complete. Sinful-
Elsie's been rather moody lately, blame it on the rain.
Been chilling alot in Cafes with
May and with my Brothers. I just feel really stressed out mentally. I've been trying to hold it inside and Not letting my feelings show. I know how upset everyone's been. May, I know you are not too well yourself. So.. Im sorry for not being honest with you, I just didnt want to exhaust your mentality, you are still my best friend (: Love you sweets.
Oh yes, I've dyed and highlighted my hair. All reddy now.
I dont know whats wrong with me, I just love Red.
For my old readers, Yes, Elsie's a red head Again.
You know, I hate waiting for cabs, It loses my cool.
And then I always remember how Miss Gail tell us,
Be NICE to cabbies. EVEN they are being at all not NICE to you and stuffs.
Whatever. I'm trying to cut down on my cabbing. Save the money for shopping and fine dining. Haha. Its amazing how I always place shopping at the First priority, and then Cab THEN food. See, always crippled by my laziness. Thats another reason why i can never get anything done. Sigh.
Oh, yes. And I was being selected for a Magazine shoot. Its a new online mag called
Onezine. Hmmm... Thank god like NO, I'm not going to be the cover girl, I'll just be wearing a few of clothes and stuffs. The cheif editor told me its about Makeover, so I have to send them 3 of my own dressings (full body), and then I will be called in for the actual shoot.
Anyway, Trainings been good. Despite the fact that I've suffered alot of injuries here there everywhere my body. Nevertheless, I still enjoy EVERY TRAINING.
I've learnt alot from sparrings.
My punches are reaching the extreme (: I vow, I will do my stamina training soon and train hard on my kicks and also defending. No girls can get crowned when Im around.
So
Fel and May, I will beat you!
***soooooooo determined***
Oh yes, If you have read my resolutions in My Space, I have already fulfilled ONE.
I
BOUGHT
A
DRESS!!
okay yes, is a black one.
Super big balloon dress from Series. Limited stock (: haha
Cost me like50 bucks.
And then I bought a
Charcoal Grey Jeans from U2.
New year shopping. 1/4 done.
Getting another pair of high boots, some red leggings, More 3/4s and Tees.
Changing my lifestyle already.
Lc's going to SAVE UP.
*stares at May* I know you are like rolling your eyes out now and sniggering behind the screen like nobody's business ya. URGHS.
Im ***sooooooooo determined!***
REALLY.
Blogged @ Sunday, January 14, 2007