♥ Monday, December 04, 2006
You know. For once I actually feel proud of doing something today.
-yes. my Worst nightmare.
TYPOGRAPHY.
yes. I stayed back till 4plus to complete everything (:
And then sacrificed my thumbdrive for Cal and Beng, since they dont have any thing to store their work and there's no one else there. You know, its always a joy lending a helping hand.
Well. though the TB to me is like half my life now, ALL my assignments and some important photos (yes.. him..) are inside. Hope I'll get it back tomorrow. PEACE OUT.
Left my Storyboard now. Have the slightest idea how to produce the stuffs out. okay lar. have lar. but tedious. Because I've already done the 3 panels (coloured), using water colour, it turned out to be rather nice, however, the dotted lines can still be seen, hence I need to photoshop.
Problem: my settings are really unfriendly to deal with digitally. Aiye!
I will bucker up!
Sigh... Animation animation....I'm dead.. so dead. real dead.
After staying back to complete my bouncing and bowling balls in class, AND SAVING THEM.
AND THEN FORGET TO DUMP THEM INTO THE ASSIGNMENT DRIVE TO HAND UP!!
OMFG. LC. SERIOUSLY... sigh.
I gave myself hopes. and then Im throwing them away because of carelessness.
JESUS CHRIST!!
I have no idea why my memory space inside my brain's SO PUNY. why cant I remember everything?! Sign. Hopefully i can get an External Memory Space from body shop, connect to my brains or something...
JACKSON AW! ((:
I suddenly find you very very lovable! thank you for your encouragement!
So touching... awwww~
http://www.elsie.theallmighty.comYou rock Aw!
Blogged @ Monday, December 04, 2006