Firstly, I would like to thank my beloved classmates who gave me really advanced Christmas Pressies, Yes JON, I meant YOU. and MAY as well. THOSE HEELS ARE A KILLER! yay thanks! who else who else, Jo who treated Candy Cane ( Jack's FAVE.)
Shopped with Mimi-san (Peiluan) on Thursday, yeaps. From Orchard to Vivo. Viola!
VIVO is my heaven. Really. Gosh. Went into EVERY EVERY SHOPPED and got somethings*.
So far, I've gotten many many presents for MOST of my classmates (Cos' not all yet so NOT ready to give ah.) and then for my beloved brothers. Can you imagine how broke I am now??
and then and then I took 3 hours to wrap everything up, it just took 5secs for May to unwrap hers -.- dammit can?
Gifts exchange on Friday with my beloved people!! NOT the SIDM club ( which THANKFULLY I DID NOT GO LAH. I believe I dont need condoms for now, or even toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet papers, insecticides....ETC!!which I all already HAVE lah. jesus.)
The Party was awesome, *NODS*
Norman, if you are reading this, I meant it (:
The place is a WONDER really! KC's an awesome designer! I've gotten many many inspirations over there ((: Uber cool!
Many thanks for the food as well (: Although I dont eat bbq-ed stuffs. Ya. Jack and Jill's GREAT! haha and the salad as well. OH OH! THE MEAT BALLS! *my fave.*
Thank you my brothers, Zhen wei-ge and Jiayuan-ge~ hahahahas. For seeing me home, super sweet lah you fellows! Awwws
here's my appreciation to you all!

Yes KaiKai, VERY CUTE ( ^.^v )


*he's amused.
Let me introduce, our no.1 hottest dancer-president!
ZHEN WEI ((:
i still have like tons to post. Lazy.
Tmr^