♥ Tuesday, December 12, 2006
I will post all the scandal acts the next time i blog (: promise.
SO SORRY, didn't have the time and patience to load the Oh-So-Many photos.
aiye. Mostly Jack's sexy leggies anyway~ muahahas. And some random funny faces, and then some of my beloved BQD family pics (: Sugar!
My time's running out, and i have so many things to do before I leave Singapore.
3 bloody assignments, StoryBoard, Typo and Digi. THIS IS LIKE HELL. O and then I have to do up the T-shirt design for BQD and then the design for the BQD brochures.
I have till 23rd. Lets See, today's the 12ve.
Now, dates to note.
-15th >Pre Xmas Party-16th > Tuishou Training-17th > BQD Tui Shou Competition (FRIENDLY. ahems, MAY! DO YOU READ THIS?! F-R-I-E-N-D-L-Y, if I were to fight against you, you better hell NOT injure any part of my pretty body k. *glares*)-18th > PARTY ON at sentosa with my beloved class (: Gifts Exchange ((: and also.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAYA!! yay^^
27!! ELSIE'S APPRECIATION DAY!! muahahahahahas. Evil evil evil!
Be Nice and WIn a Prize.
I love you darling people!! ((: Really Do!MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!and THANK YOU PRETTY JONJON for posting our pics (: saved my efforts~ yay^^
opps. time's up, gotta remove my facial mask before it HARDENS!! =X
Blogged @ Tuesday, December 12, 2006