BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Saturday, December 23, 2006


I have so many photos and scandals to post but I just got home. And in another 5 hours I got to be at the airport and I'VE NOT EVEN STARTED PACKING YET.

Went to meet up with my kaya at PS. YOU KNOW. That woman is almighty. Initially we are suppose to meet at 12 ya? she changed it to 1, and then when I got there at 1, she reached at 1.30. LMAO. terrible girl lah -.- pfffff (:

Went shopping as usually and then I got a really awesome top from M'industrie. YES. THE MICKEYMOUSE shop -.- hahaha. But dont worry, I got a mickey-less tank, but equally gorgeous as well. it cost like only 28 bucks please (: YAY. Hang around the boring place and then we had high tea, YES YES, APPLEPIES (: Lc's personal indulgement!

Then to Little India to meet up with Nanthini, omg, I missed that woman. Called up MAY, when I was there because I got this sudden urge to see her ): Missed her real bad, and that lil rascal scared the daylight out of me when she told me she was doing her WORK.

OMG. WORK!! MAY! ( scary balls. The sun must have shone from the west today, bwahahas.) Aiye, So yeah, I have like 2 hours plus before I meet Chris at Vivo, So from LITTLE INDIA, I got down to WOODLANDS. (way there, I was like mass sending msges to May like where to shop and where to alight and stuff -.- omg.) yeah. So anyway, I reached Woodlands much earlier then her and then I reluctantly walked into the dunnowhat mall.
Thought it'll be like a dry place lah BUDDEN. GOOD-O-LORDS. There's ESPRIT ! right in front of my very eyes! Damn elated, that totally made my day! ((: Then as I walked in further, MANS, this place is like a total cool shopping place lah. They have like everything!

Oh yes, May said she'll take like 10 mins to reach ya? Her 10 mins lasted for 1/2 hour! lmao (: I got into popular to get a lil sketch book and some crucial stationeries, joined the mega long queue. CHRIST! =X Plugged in my headphones and starting stoning in the queue.
Then I was interupted by this strangely amusing familiar bugger. DYLAN! EH BROTHER! omg can. such a super small world, fancy meeting you in POPULAR, WOODLANDS! got affinity la (: Its my FIRST time in here you know, WOODLANDS, this land of Mars.

Went to Cards and Such to get my boxes, and then May came! WHOAFALA. Finally! Its Soooo Good to see her you know, seriously (: I Love that Funny thing so much (funny thing = May.)~ whees! Yes, then we continued shopping.

YES! Dammit, should have bought the Esprit tank top instead you know, its Super gorgeous! Strippy and Black and Grey, Gosh its so pretty! ANYWAY. Im late, so late. Gotta fly back to Vivo for Chris.

That Guy was late anyway. Lol. But its okay~ Went to walk around the whole place with him when he finally came, basement to the the rooftop, I tell you, Vivo's Rooftop is really fabulous, Romantic niah. Sadly I have no @#$% to spend it with. Yes LC, you have been dumped. Unwanted~ yeah yeah, swinging singleton. BUT IM ENJOYING IT. hi you read this?

Ate our dogs in SUPERDOG! LC's personal fave fastfood sins builder! ~ Heaven fwala!~

Walked around somemore, YES BABY, WE'RE SO GONNA GET THAT GIGANTIC BOXING GLOVES man, but its not for sale, display only. GOSH, im madly in love with it! Chris too. We have decided to keep bugging that shop until they sell us! humphs! LOL.

Starbucks-ed for awhile, played some stupid nonsense finger games, chatted crazy stuffs, muahas and such!

Arcade-d for awhile to spend the spare time we had since our show is at 10.40PM lah wth.

oooo yes..... DEATH NOTE 2 PREVIEW. So cool lah the whole show, Like it so much (: You know, unlike GENE the spoiler, I'll keep mum. You guys go watch it, its awesome! But the ending was pretty bad though. I mean the ENDING, last 5 mins. Gosh. absolutely redundant.

Show ended at 1.10am sharp la haha.
Cabbed to Chris's place and then he drove me home (:

Thank you Bro!! *hugs*

And People! (My beloved everyone!)
I'll see you NEXT YEAR! ((: Will definitely miss you guys alot and do take care! Have a Merry Merry Christmas aite! AND to me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! bwahahas~ *stares*presents?!

In case of emergency, like YOU MISS LC SO MUCH, you can always sms me, dont have to add any country code no.s in front lah dey. Its Autoroamed. Hp's always by myside yeah.
LOVE YOU! I'll be back to hello 2007 with you guys (:

Must Miss Me (: ciaos!

Blogged @ Saturday, December 23, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes