BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Sunday, December 10, 2006


Gosh its been another week.
Been really busy this week ( Since when am I not busy? haha.)

Ran around school on Thursday and had the best ever training session with Zhou Yu Ming, I finally perfected my cross punches (: yipee yay. Bad news from him is that Im too flexible hence my kicks are not powerful enough.
I accepted that comment because I find that its relatively true. However, that doesnt mean that Im giving up, in fact, Im going to train harder and prove everyone wrong.

Its confirmed. Im competing on the 17th for Tui Shuo once again. *sigh*
I dont want to you know, I see this as a deal with shi fu, I dont want to let him down since this competition is hosted by him and its in the name of BeiQuanDao, so yeah... 死就死!

Friday after school, I was so damn reluctant to go home, so randomly I followed the west people back all the way to Jurong East. Was a really crappy day and I have no idea why people nowadays are so lethargic and lifeless! lmao.
Its a FRIDAY NIGHT!! come on peeps -.- you are meant to be OUT.
*stares at MAY* hahaha.

Finally managed to get someout out with me,


CHRIS!
(: my saviour!
Although he was late anyway for HALF an hour, we still had fun.
That really excludes all the "standing at Changi... Bro..." part.
The night was young. I watched slowly as the crowd along the dazzling road of Orchard ceased away. We ran to almost all the coffeebean in town and finally settled at Paragon's.
Sinful lips-smacking cakes and blended Caramel really made the night last forever I tell you (:
Voila!

I enjoy Na Liang-ing.

No matter how down sided life seemed to be in me, and how unhappy I am over the past weeks, its like heaven when you close your eyes and suck caramel till you feel the chilling liquid seeps down your throat and nothing around seem to matter to you no more. And then you have an awesome companion right next to you accompanying you through the night.

Come to think of it, sometimes Romance just so Is tiring. I want to live life as how I am right now. With loads of brothers and sisters around you the whole time, with awesome classmates how motivates you through the greying weeks in blkM. I feel blissed.

Although I have to admit to the fact that I still think of you everytime, judging from your lifestyle right now, somehow I shouldnt have appeared in your life then. You seemed.. I dont know, better off without me.

Saturday, the last training for this year. Upsetting but still, we had fun (: Love you!
My brothers!! yay^ and sisters like Fel, May, Mimi (:
Awesome tubbies! xD

Showered with the girls later on and I went to town to hunt my Sexy Jacko and Pretty JonHwang down. Yay~
Oh and I was caught by Cinderalla Magazine (newly released) . ahahas. They are looking for next month's cover girl. They handed my their infos and got my pictures taken right on the spot.
@.@ stunned.
Anyway, to vote for me or whomever you know ya,
go to
http://www.onezine.com

you have to first download Cinderella (its FREE.) and then vote.
Im number46.

urgh yeah thats bout it. OH yes, and we took NEOPRINTS later on! haha. lmao.
Haven neo-whored for a gazillion years. Will post later!
(unless jon post it in his blog then I will save my effort! muahahas!)

Confessions before I make headlines in the near future.
I .....

have this thing for sexy leg hair lah.


So you will probably see me stone in front of some sexy legs (Like JACK's) or (JON's) or maybe even strangers.
Dont slap me or think otherwise please.
Its just my Weakness. I mean, everyone has got their weakness over some bodyparts of the opposite gender right?

Wind It Up.

Oh yes. Im obsessed with this Drama called It Started WIth A Kiss. haha. Been you-tubing the whole week. that explains why Im up the whole time everyday till 4-5am liddat.
Hahaha. Yes, Im gaga over Joe Cheung (: CUTE WHAT. Jiang Zhi Shu! muahahas.

hold. Edison Chen Guan Xi, my one and only beloved hubby. I still LOVE YOU ((:

Blogged @ Sunday, December 10, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes