At last baby! The rain's OVER. after pouring for 2 continuous days and im down with a terrible flu and I cant feel my nose anymore.
Sigh. Suppose to go out with my girls today but Claudia just have to leave for Thailand today, I wont see her till 2007 ): Gonna miss her soooo much! ): *SADDED. Then suppose to go out with pumpkin in the evening but last min I have to cancel because my dearest brothers are meeting out. So yeah, meeting with them later on.
I spent the whole of yesterday packing my room and I've filtered 4 BAGS OF RUBBISH OUT FROM MY ROOM! Wahaha. now My room looked neat and spacious. Gimme a moment, I go take picture.
This is my lil space under my work table.
Then I added head phones as well. Yes, and then some people went on telling me that I enjoy hiding under tables and so all the entertainments.
-Music
-Magazines
-Telephone.
What can I say? HA.HA.
SEE? Okay, the wires all diggle dang dang around. NEED SOLUTIONS! lol. You know, ever since I'd moved in, my room's NEVER NEAT LAH. lol. So yes, Im feeling darn proud and good about myself now. Yay.
And gosh,Im suffering from the worst cramps ever, dont feel like going out later ): humphs. No choice. Sigh. Oh yes, have I shown you my acheivements lately?


30bottles.
But its not the end yet. More to come, not from missha anymore I tell you. Since Im completing the set soon. It'll be from Beauty Credit! Their bottles are Gorgeous!! and their colours are so pastel-like. I LOVE IT! I DO I DO. Oh yes, you know, Lc's mind had been abducted by some aliens. She actually bought fake eye lashes. OMG SO GIRLISH!! WTH AM I THINKING! lmao.
Okay, now you people can all scream along with me. 1.2.3 *censored*