♥ Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Its another helpless Tuesday, and I fell in too deep into a world of coldness and pain.
To you tutors out there, I'VE TRIED HARD TO PULL THROUGH every module, I've done my work and I'm trying, I'm pushing myself to the limits to finish every single work.
I'm not born with talents, I'm not here with a passion for animes and unlike everyone, I'm just a disappointment to everyone. My apologies for not having enough right brains for arts.
I know its an easy job to fail me, go on. Im just a helpless case.
I can never do things right, even if they Are, its just Not good enough.
I'm a human too, why doesnt anyone care about MY feelings. Maybe Im just one typical student. Hey, at least I pay attention and attend every lessons (unless im sick or whatsoever.).
Maybe Im just a nobody right here, black sheep in the whole farm, thorn among the roses.
I promise to disappear after this semester.
I dont lead a happy life.
The wealth I have doesnt make me smile,
the things I yearn for are unreachable.
And Im just stuck here in depression.
I'm not ill, I'm just being true to my feelings.
If I were to be contented in life, I would most probably be a star at night and shine for others.
But Im not.
Without me, you people probably lead a happier life because all these while, you tutors out there, I make you Upset because you get paid for such a terrible student.
Yp, I'm sorry.
I'll leave one day, maybe soon.
Blogged @ Tuesday, November 28, 2006