
Im really shacked balls. Went to get my work done with yp at sunshine.
My poster's very pixelated, but well, I still think its rather nice though, cos' its Edison (: Got chance I will show it here. cos its in PSD format so I dont think I'll be able to post it here. nyahhh
I have like 2hours with him before I go for my training lah. OMG. Im SO TIRED. Didnt even sleep the whole night for I was doing my poster. My brains' not functioning well so I think I crapped alot and talked lots of nonsense. Like okay I dont really care but I'm bitching almost all about everything and was damn horny as well. HAH. random =X
Anyway, we went into Singapore Biennale06'.
I was super IMPRESSED. really. i was like in AWE O.O
Whooooaaaaa mamaa.

Training. from 1 to 6.30 O.O!!I reached school at 1.30plus I guess, all thanks to yp.
You wont want to know why so dont bother wondering -.-
I was so tired when i went in.
What to do, competition coming. Gotta win.
Tui shou-ed for 2 hours plus, with my brothers and sisters. Tell you man, I've learnt so many new techniques today! but still kinda afraid cos I still get thrown all over.
LC!! must train up hard!
Gotta beat the taiwanese girls and get crowned!
yeah. so when actual intensive training start, I was already WIDE AWAKE I tell you, muscles all pop out already, in such mood to kick ass. Loving it ((:
Paddings first. Today was the first time I actually felt.. Powerful. Im getting stronger. really, even my stamina improved alot
*flashes a megawatt smile*.Sparred with dillon and coach jason. I didnt feel tired you know. In fact I was hoping to spar more. So hot for more throws and swishes.
Lotsa physical toning going on and you know. I can see my abs!
gotta train more cos I still feel my FATS! =X
Go Lc Go.
Friday night's ALL yours.
Do Singapore Proud and Win. its either no.1 or no.2.
No more laziness Lc, dont care how much these taiwanese girls weigh or how many years they've been practicing.
Believe In Yourself.AMAN.
(
to my dearest MAY as well, love you!)

some bloopers (random)

ChingTong says, "Noooo!!...". HAH^

Clau's silliest grin (: Now you know why I love her ((:

Pig VS Bear. (you should know who's the winner lah haha)

