I will be competing this Fri (10nov) against Taiwan, guess most of you guys already know. Dont have to realy bring pompoms to cheer me lah ya all, I will get nervous.
Anyway. No worries. Im not that afraid anymore.
Cos dearest Marcus had talked sense into me.
I was only given less than a month in this upcoming match. Its still very new to me and I had been training hard for this.
If I were to win, it will be a BONUS you know. Holding the title of World's no.1 for the first time thats all.
But if I lose, its OKAY. because I have nothing to lose, I have no title to my name yet and im still an unknown fighter in the world, plus the fact that I started only a few lessons ago. Whereas the terrifying Taiwanese's been training for..years??
Confidence and the aggresiveness will lead me to a higher level.
Set an expectation. Do your best.
Its an experience and an opportunity gained.
Not everyone can compete in a world competition ya know. Especially you are to wear a
SINGAPORE tagged tee-shirt, representing singapore and stuffs.
Its awesome, You gain Satisfaction.
Gotta rush for Drawing2 now. Fill you in soon!
More details on the World competition thingy. Here it is.
