BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Friday, November 10, 2006


Hello you people. I've got trashed today. But I really must emphasize this, because I totally enjoyed the match and lost merrily. It was an awesome match.
Why?
Because my opponent was SO GOOD.
Despite the fact that I actually snared, fumed and clenched my fists in the ring (as I was being slammed down straight to the ground almost breaking my back), I actually felt... you know. Pleasantly Taken back. Because from her skills and movements, I can tell that she's no ordinary Tui Shuo person, I can see that she's a master at this. And she IS.
really.
I couldn't attack her because she was too amazing, so all I could do its just to defend and try not to let her gain as much points as possible (then I wont lose until so ugly lah).
I loosen and relaxed myself during the second round and all the way, I protected myself from getting thrown (as my kneecap was giving me problem, dread painful.), it actually worked because I was on guard the whole time and throughout the whole 2mins, she only managed to grab 3points from me. Unlike those people from dont know what country, Practically feeding points to opponents only -.-
Haha.
O ya. I was given a red card on my first round!! hahaha.
I grabbed my opponent around her neck and lifted her (was trying to slam her ya.) because I DIDNT KNOW it wasnt allowed in Tui Shuo (Taichi) cos' its actually a move from San Shou (kickbox.)
"BEEEEEP" goes the referee and I was tossed with a red flag. 1st WARNING ISSUED.
haha. Opps.
Yeah, so after the match I went to catch my breath, talked to my brothers with their techniques then jogged over to my opponent and made friends (:
Please do say I was really friendly then! haha! I actually thought that I would be angry at first but NO, I felt good!
So i asked her how long she's been learning TaiChi TuiShuo
"10 to almost 20 years"
*gasps* 20 years? how old are you now??
"haha. Im 25."
*gasps again* Why do you want to learn Taichi at such a young age??
"O, my father's the coach. 2nd founder of this Taipei Taichi Association College." *then she points to the old hag in white at the coach chair*
*wth....*
then she asked me the exact qns.
I've learned TuiShuo for only A WEEK LAH... waulaueh
My dad's no big martial arts person.
and YES. Im a San Da student. (Kickboxing.)
then she replied me,
I CAN SEE. from the way you guard yourself earlier on and how I grabbed her and tried to throw her...
OKAY LOR.
sigh. Its amazing lah seriously.
do the maths. With rough approximation of the number of years she'd been learning Tuishuo convert to no. of days...
say 15 years...
5340DAYS
so divide this into a fraction and then convert to the no. of days (I had been learning, which is 7 days...)
so its
5340/7 (X100) since its in percentage
=762.8571429 X100
=76.3 %(RoundedOff to 1dp)
She's THIS amount STRONGER THAN ME LAH. wahhhhhhh *opens mouth BIGBIG*
And so we exchanged our contacts, made friends. Her juniors all eyeing at me like Im one mad woman... Mostly guys lah. Hungry doggies. (NO OFFENCE). We had a really good talk basically and I admired her alot. Her Kungfu were AWESOME. My idol lah haha ((:
May was not that lucky. Her opponent's like one smuggish monster. Anyway, Its her BIRTHDAY TODAY!! (so May BIG HAIR!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!).
Was May's fault again for her This-Time injury. She's TOO tensed lah. haha.
Her psychotic mind only has this WORD circulating, which is "DIE".
She told me she doesnt care a bit if she loses as long as she can break the opponent's limb in the ring. ...SIGH...
So she WRESTLED Her"poor opponent" and inherited NOT ONLY a RED CARD, but twice as well, and also an ALMOST broken finger (which in the end after the consultation in NUH A&E, its a badly sprained ring finger.)
Turned out that she TRIED to jam her opponent down, but in which her opponent tripped and FELL directly onto her hand thus injuring her finger.
Her opponent NOT HEAVY LAH. ONLY 58KILO.
Muahahhaas.
MAY!!
I dont know why lah. but look at me and you. Both equally aggressive but somehow, You seemed to be the ONLY one getting all these crazy wounds. CONTROL AND RELAX MY GIRL! I dont want to lose you, YET. LMAO.
Oh yeah.. before my match, I met up with my beloved EX-PUNCHING BAG, *drum rolls....*
KWAN CHAI!! hahaa. Was feeling really exalted and then I chatted along with him the whole time, catching up with him what he's doing and stuffs. Those typical greetings all lah. I thought he would be competing as well but he's in JUDO. toooo bad )):
After the day ended, I realized that my Back was aching so badly and so's my knee. Terrible CAN?! From NUH A&E, dearest Chris sent me home, it was a free ride (: HOW NICE RIGHT?
MY BROTHER!! * Grins*

Blogged @ Friday, November 10, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes