BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Wednesday, October 11, 2006


















YAY #1: Met my beloved classmates

YAY #2: Joined Class Debate (although I really wanted to join NYP pals. SIGH)

YAY #3: Plucked Jack's Leg Hair

YAY #4: Mocked at Ed's new goody two shoe hairstyle.

YAY #5: Managed to irritate a few of my classmates (YES, DICKY, I MEANT YOU. haha. Oh and Gene, Jon, Cal, Fiq.) hoho. I FEEL SO PROUD.

YAY #6: Finally got to see my beloved JR and DYLAN (: gosh! missed them so much.
LMAO when they walked away with the same pace and style (left hand in the pocket, right hand anyhow swing =.=" )

YAY #7: Met up with CHACHA ((: collected my 8 year-old LIL BOBDOG pouch which YP claimed to be really OBIANG and outdated. Rwahs. anyway, Its my best loved treasure so I feel proud holding it. xD

YAY #8: Ate the BEST *HAO JIAN IN SPORE AT KOVAN and HOKKIEN MEE. most delicious dinner ever! tears gonna shoot out already xD hahaha. it was SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!

YAY #9: Spending my day with him

YAY #10 and the BEST YAY. : NO WORK TODAY LAH! BLOODY TOO A DAY OFF xD *smugs*

Today was really awesome, except for the long tiring head tossing briefing on SEM2.
Im in DEAD DEAD SHIT OKAY.
I have the worst tutors in NYP this SEM!
Tutors who have terrible english articulations. ( MISS NOOPAKAO)
Tutors who are short. (STILL MISS NOOPAKAO!)
Tutors who are snobberish.( OMG GAIL.)
Tutors who are UGLY ( DAMN ERIC!!)
Tutors who are overly enthusiastic. (YANG TIEN) <- dont ask me how to pronouce Can?.

SEE. Okay, maybe you would claim that aiye! LC damn whiney and picky lah!
aiye!
Look. Maybe a lil exaggerations but thats what I keep inside my heart. *stares innocently*

Sigh. My future. I dont quite SEE it yet. Am I going to be in this media industry and earn 2-3k per month?
THE PAY IS PATHETIC.
If i quit school now and work for dad. Hello. I can earn millions -.-
I feel so cheated can!


Anway. Speaking of dad. Mom told me one really horrid news.
Dad's going to have an operation this Friday, The results are out and somehow there is this unknown stuff found in his Large intestine. GOD! IM SCARED. Im praying, I will be.

With regards to RuiXiang.
I CARE FOR YOU AITE? BUT I CARE EVEN MORE FOR MY BEST FRIEND OKAY?
YOU ARE INCURABLY SICK IN THE HEAD AND GOD, I DONT KNOW IF HE CAN HELP YOU. ONLY YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF. GOODLUCK AND GET A GRIP.
I had enough of all these mad blabberings and nonsense. I had been tolerating and now I really had it.
THIS CANT GO ON YOU GET IT?


and to my dearest wifey.
So much so I pray for my daddy, I will pray for your lil overage ugly pooch okay?
I mean I totally feel for you. Sigh.
Life's like that and God bless your beloved!
I lost mine on the 13OCT last year, its almost a year now. (okay.. im all emo-ed now. gosh I missed him so much..........) Its painful to see your companion go like that. Anyway, CHERISH HIM NOW LIKE NOTHING IN THIS WORLD OKAY?
Sammy, Take Care!

Love you!


my most adorable pooch.
When he's overly tired and starts yawning in his sleep.

my dearly missed, Lucky.
'I-thirteenoct05-I'

im not going to post the pic here. Or I will start crying again T.T

No, I haven uploaded the 200 odd pics from my cam yet. LAZY.
O well. There's work tmr and on Fri.
You know what Im mortified of?
Thats Being watched when you work. Cos.
Its Plain UGLY LAH FWAH LAU.

Blogged @ Wednesday, October 11, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes