♥ Sunday, October 08, 2006
| What Your Face Says |
 At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced.
Overall, your true self is reserved and logical.
With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.
In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.
In stressful situations, you seem sad and helpless. |
You know, this is so true like omg. Hahaha. Another crappy day, Im having my pms and Im being emo and sensitive all over again. I actually read my past entries and good O lord. I used to type lyk tish norhs worx tuhh. LOL
Did really have a good laugh. Then I have this stupid thing with Andy Chan, and how I always missed ChingTong and go gaga over Willie sort of thing.
Then the times when I thought Life was a piece of shit, had depression and shunned from everyone, even my closest friends. Gee. What the Hell was I thinking!
Young naive days. hahaha. What Am I Now??
Bwahahas. Is for you to find out after another few more years peeps!!
Oh yes!
I bought alot of mags from Aust, and you know what? The hatred I had towards PARIS HILTON battles UP. God. She's like a media shit, full time spoiler and a real whore please.
Tell you the silliest thing.
I dreamt of her. being right infront of me at my home, sniggering at every inch of my place, critising every part of me and stuffs. Then she saw my Husband, Yes, OBVIOUSLY, He's EDISON CHEN. He was wearing his beloved CLOT Tee and his own red checkered boxers, lying there on OUR bed, watching FIFA.
Then that wretch suddenly had a 360degree change and started talking nicely to me, and then she called her men to come pull me away to I dont know where, and then she went into MY ROOM (edison's and MINE), laid on MY BED (edison's and MINE), and started flirting outrageously with MY HUSBAND (edison), then she got so touchy and stuffs, then she started stripping right infront of him and ...
I SHOOK AWAKE.
My edison. *sobs sobs*
Stupid me to have such a vivid dream. Gosh. You dont know she's one hell of a record breaker.
Record for breaking up the most number of couples, married and unmarried ones. Just how far can she go?!
And as WE ALL KNOW. My beloved Edison's In Hollywood now (: Youngest Asian to get in OKAY. That means he have this high chance of bumping into that P.HILTON whore sometime or sooner, and HE, being so hot and adorable *bonus for being an Asian there*. She's bound to lay her ass on him. Grrrr.
Maggie Q! Please, work hard and keep Edison for good! I dont want my beau to be chop 'dirtied' by her.
EDISON's MINE. No chance for you, Paris. God, please keep a look out for my future husband!!
Sigh. Hilton bitch you suck.
Blogged @ Sunday, October 08, 2006