♥ Thursday, October 19, 2006
Today i had the best drawing lesson ever! Gail was being incredilbly sarcastic as usual and also, for today, we had a life model to pose for us while we draw the gestures. He had such a hot bod please (: and the most amazing cute eyes and sharp nose ever (for an asian, he's almost perfect.) haha. His name's Eric, from RP, age 20, body builder. He's not totally naked cos' he wore a super thin black trunk.Anyway. Respect models! (: Lc's aint horny today. 11am to 5pm. BREAKHad a terrible long draggy day today. met up with the bear and the cos at toapayoh today just because i was feeling rather...moody and they'd asked me out. Moody becausealmost everyone's (10+) of my classmates are deciding on LAN gaming during the break but me being one anti-lan person just refuse to enter. But at the same time I dont want to hurt their feelings like O Lc's not going let us not go as well kinda thing. no.so thankgod for Franscesca whowas there for me ( on the phone) and accompanied me long enough when Wei Tiong called, and then the Bear.i was at the verge of breaking down because i suddenly felt... you know, really lonely and isolated. Its like, I'm being really unfriendly and sociable, not joining them inside, and rather, I just sat outside alone, and then walked away because I cant control my tears.Yp, i know he tried to be there for me. Asking me if i want to go walk around or something and he'll accompany me.No. I dont want YOU to give in to me aite?I know how much you wanted to be with the others gaming and stuffs. i dont want to be a spoiler and pull you out, pull you out of your entertainment and stir the feelings of others.I rather leave alone. So much so I tried to smile, I've tried to be cheery. I did. But do you know how much is it I was holding on? how much I felt I was about to break down any second then.All I wanted was someone there then to understand what I was feelings, and I want you to be happy doing what you are doing. Dont give way to me because I dont need that, I just want you to see Me. deep inside.Playground's school bell rings againRain clouds come to play againHas no one told you she's not breathing?Hello i am your mind giving you someone to talk to Hello?If i smile and don't believeSoon I'll know I'm awake from this dreamDont try to fix me im not brokenhello?Im in the lie living for you so you can hidedont cry.Suddenly I know Im not sleepingHello?? Im still hereAll thats left of yesterday.
Blogged @ Thursday, October 19, 2006