♥ Monday, October 02, 2006
Spent a week in Aust, landed in Syd. on the 24th morning. Its like 16dc there in the morning and its summer. So cold already, can you imagine their Autumn and Winter? Gee.Well, its bone chilling, add to the fact that Aust have got really COLD wind. Really, esp morning and night* ( sunsets at 6 and in sp's time, 4pm), the temp decreases so fast. And their Day time can be really scorching hot. This explains the horrifying freckles and blemishes on the angmohs' face. Bwahahas. Anyway, Im bored of Aust. Nothing much to do there but indulge in their generous serving of Chips, Chicken and BEEF. They have expensive RICE, in which those sickening waitresses like to emphasize it as STEAMED RICE. gosh. And they dont know how to cook Vegs. although they really have tasty Veg. They eat them in SALAD form SEE? NO NEED TO COOK -.- pfft.Anyway, this time round the trip's really awesome, we get to go around the buzzling city, walk all over the super long streets in Town and from their famous Harbour.I SAND-SURFED! in Port Stevens (:MY GOD. It looks like a desert but its really cold and right there, there's this most BEAUTIFUL BEACH ever . The sand's super FINE. and the air is COLD, which makes everything so wowwy.Anyway, with regards to my sandsurfing experience, its awesome. muahas. Its just 3 stories high and you are given like a board (looks rather like a skate board without the wheels but with an additional grip in front for your feet). Whees! Im trying to post the pics here ASAP before I Forget which I ALWAYS DO. fwah.whatelse, Ah. Blue Mountains I have been there like many times, but each time brings about different experience. Apart from that damn 4hour+ bus journey from city itself.OH YA. THEY UPGRADED THEIR TOILETS THERE. wahahas. its just a few months back and FWAH! NEW TOILETS! ((: Im super glad I've visited them.Did I mention that Aus really have icy cold water which can FREEZE your hand immediately when you on the tap. you have to slowly adjust the WARM water to get the desired temp. or else you can MELT your hand as well. Terrible. But I manage to struggle off the 4 days in IBIS HOTEL (NEW WORLD) with everyday shower and facial.Took a domestic flight to Melbourne, shopped around the city as usual ((:OH and in MEL, its very much colder than in Syd! at night its like 9, 10 dc and the first night I wore 4 pieces of shit thin clothes. I even bought mittens =.= BECAUSE IT WAS FUCK COLD.then walked those familiar streets and reminisced. Everythings' still the same (: Fuzzy~ (NO FUZHEN, NOT YOU lah. random xD) Went to Dracular's House. Its a Pub, Entertainment and Restaurant. Lol. You can cget reeped off by those scary faces! then watched M18 performances where you see a Super huge Penis floating in the neon light and sperms swimming all around the EGG. what the hell. other then that the other performances are awesome (: Its Mel's number 1 award winning rest.But their food. Er. Terrible and stingy. hahaha. Took photos with the Cosplay as well. Not sure if Im able to scan it in to the com and post it here becos its rather Huge. bigger than A4 size see, thats the problem.Bro drove his car all over mel. from countryside to city to countryside. It takes approx 2+ hours to drive to his place (Gippsland) from Mel City. Imagine how much my backside ached alot.He made dinner for us btw and shockingly, IT WAS GOOD. my gawd. SURPRISE SURPRISE PEOPLE. Thats it. Im not going to massive blog this entry already. Laziness all upon me. I MISS YP LOADS.NOT FORGETTING MY LOVABLE COW AND PINKY esp (:O yarh. I dreamt about CHACHA, FUZ, MANDUH and SAMMIE when I was in my bro's car the second day before I left for SG. Lol.Forgot what dream it was but 1 thing for sure. Im missing them. psst. Im posting my pics asap when I get my external hard disk lo. Memory's FULL in my lappy can you believe?! -.- pft.
Blogged @ Monday, October 02, 2006