♥ Saturday, October 07, 2006
ONE WEEK. I had been working. My legs are breaking into pieces cos I stand practically the whole day. Lunch's usually lonely so I tend to go for the easiest food down my tummy and hide in the office and eat rather than eating in a cafe. Gosh, I feel so Pathetic!ANYWAY. I managed to grab morning shifts this whole week but work for an afternoon shift. I was made to do house keeping ( SWEEPING/ MOPPING) after work.AND I GOT A MIGHTY OBSCENE BLISTER ON MY DELICATE PRETTY INDEX FINGER DUE TO SWEEPING. *fumes*and then I got mocked by my boyfriend when he saw that huge lump on my index. Then my parents were laughing and laughing during dinner time. Not all.During reunion on midautumn, Mom announced to everyone bout "LC'S GOT A BLISTER ON THE 2nd DAY OF WORK FROM SWEEPING."this is why, my reputation's always ruined.Work suck.OKay better it wasnt so bad.I lost my appetite many times, the amount I spend on lunch decreases and i got to do alot alot of stock taking (121 carton of goods), carrying them around the shop for hours, restocking. Gosh.Can you imagine how much calories I'd burnt? haha.But Im still mighty all Fat.Bought new heels and black flatty on wed to cheer up my lousy day in tampines.I wont forget that aircon man who flirted outrageously with me that day. Although he have got this really mesmerizing pair of eyes, I wont fall for an aircon man. Not anytime esp. now. Pffft.Im staying put in Marina Square. That lil cage called watson, which abuses cheap labour like ME. fwah.Anyway. I took off for Saturdays and Sundays ( I hope), cos I have got Kickboxing on sat and family day on sun.However, next week will be afternoon shifts for me! 2 to 10. Means I have to sweep the floor everynight next week!!! MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!relax elsie, sweeping BURNS the calories. ZAP THE FATSZAP THE FATSZAP THE FATS..LOSE WEIGHTLOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT..LOVE TO SWEEP LOVE TO SWEEPLOVE TO SWEEP.....sigh. all these psychological thinking IS NOT WORKING ON ME.aiyeBwah. When for training today. I missed my brothers! Learn Tai Qi today (Tui Shuo) then proper training, then showered with mimi (Peiluan), then met up with my BLUDDUH ((: He's super nice, waited outside the club room since training ended just so to walk back with me. NICE guy right? awww (:Anyway, he lives in Harbourfront lah. Just like Huiyan. muahahas. Met up with Chacha for pool (:GOSH. I LOVE THAT WOMAN SO TENDERLY xDNothing else.Im going to die soon either from lung cancer or heart disease.STUPID HAZE.Its getting really terrible now my goodness, I could hardly see the Moon (which is known to appear the biggest after 15 years) thanks to INDONESIA. @^#%$@#*&%!Im getting the masks for breathing cos I have got this bad feeling that my heart condition's worsening.It takes alot of effort to breathe at night when im outdoor and my breaths are getting heavy.You know. Elsie is such a weakling.And Im probably the first to die amongst us all, friends.terrible stupid haze
Blogged @ Saturday, October 07, 2006