♥ Thursday, September 07, 2006
Yesterday was quite an okay day. Intended to seek jobs but yeah, hopeless case.
Went to Cine yesterday, while taking the elevator down, Dylan suddenly HI-ed me when he's going. lol. I WAS SO SHOCK LAH. ahahahas... then when I got down, I realized that, EH, LJS'S UPSTAIRS. ahahahs. super toot can. then when I was about to go UP the elevator, DYLAN came down! ahahahas. lol, just so happened that his friend was behind me. Small small world (: Caught up with him a lil while before I left for Yp and Dicky.
Sat there and stoned awhile before this Yp starts grabbing my videos from MY phone. Joked away with the two guys, hahahas. Dicky told me so much random stuffs, damn hilarious can.Went to play pool with them, then I came to know that the "korkor/uncle" that always serve me in Kpool just got into the Army. hahaha. SAD! and it was only TODAY that I know his name. STEVEN. haha ((: I remember how he often pays a lil for my pool games secretively even though hes the cashier! lmao.
Anyway, haha.. the pool games were really GOOD today (: Nice Play.then went JON and JING came, we got into kbox and yeah. TILL 8.45.
We were singing like theres no tomorrow lah.
Jon got this super deep voice and I'm really thinking if he's some special case kinda person who came from the past.
THE GENGRE SO DIFF.
Dick and Me only know songs that are what? earliest in 1970's?!HE's.....errr.... 1950's?! and he's totally clueless to any mando songs or even the westlife songs.wahahahs... JON! LOL.As for Jing, thankfully she didnt really stone like she said she would lah. haha.THANKS TO DICKY! hahahas. Perfect duet!hmmm... after the double Js left, we continued withloads of outrageous songs, like THINK OF ME, from Phantom Of the Opera. ya lar, thats my fave song. Sorry to break your eardrums (:
haha... Dicky was really mean! gave me the OMG look when I sang that opera piece. He thought I was Kidding when I told him that I know how to sing that and I sang. hahahas. CRAP.
ANYWAY.
Yp's really cute when he walked me home.
Ya, shall not mention what I actually did to him. Lmao.
Please Stop pinching my flabs! -.-Then when I got home, had my quick 2 min dinner and Tv-ed along with my parents and bro. Got up to the room, online awhile when Yp called.
OMFG. My voice came out so OFF. It was then I realized that I'm losing my voice.
yakked with him for 3hours plus before he read me a few porno bedtime stories and put me to sleep. SWEET right? hahahas.
Okay, so today's already Thursday.
Wonderful start of the day. My throat was really dry and sore, nose blocked to the brim.*OKAY GROSS I KNOW.*
Then FWAH. I totally lost my voice. When I greeted my dogs, only Air came out, and then a bit of a very muffled voice. Mom came out of the room cos she thought there's a GUEST in the house. WTH.told me to see the doc later on. haha. YEAH, so right. Im SICK, officially. JIAKLAT! TMR GOING SENTOSA. sigh. rwaaaaaaaaaaaah.how could this happen to me )):
to anyone. please, i will be online the whole day, if theres anything urgent, DO NOT CALL ME OKAY?! I cant answer the phone. But i can reply you the most immediate way through MSN and SMS. ciaos.
God bless lah. pfffffffffft
Blogged @ Thursday, September 07, 2006