BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Take this quiz, and see how much things have changed since then.
3 YEARS AGO TODAY

How old were you? Fourteen14.

What grade year were you in? SecondaryTwo2.

Where did you go to school? Bartley Secondary

Where did you work? -nil-

Where did you live? 62 Siang Kuang Ave.

How was your hair style? Long and Straight, Fringeless and layered.

Did you wear braces? YES

Did you wear glasses? YES

Who was your best friend? Claudia Lim Shu Yu.

Who was your celebrity crush? EDISON CHEN GUAN XI (:

Who was your regular-person crush? hahaha...WILLIE.

How many tattoos did you have? -nil- please, I will never have any in my whole life.

How many piercings did you have? TWO2

What was your favorite band/group?: hmmmms. none =X

What was your worst fear?: not making it into the top 5 in school.

Had you smoked a cigarette yet? NOPE.

Had you gotten drunk/high yet? NOPE.

Had you been to a real party yet? NOPE.

Had your heart broken? NOPE.

Had broken someones heart? at least I Dont think So. DID I? *stares blankly at you.*

HA HA HA!!! LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOW !!!!!

How old are you? Seventeen17

Where do you go to school? Nanyang Poly.

Where do you work? still -NIL-

Where do you live? 11G Chancery Hill Walk.

How is your hair style? Long and Curly, Fringed and layered, Highlighted

Do you have braces? NOPE xDD

Do you wear glasses? Not on regular basis =X

Who is your best friend? CLAUDIA LIM SHU YU.

Still talk to any of your old friends? definately! ((: *winks*

Who is your celebrity crush? EDISON CHEN GUAN XI!! (:

How many piercings now? FIVE5.

How many tattoos? -nil-

What is your biggest fear? Losing people I love. and getting kicked out from school.

Have you smoked a cigarette yet? NOT.

Have you gotten drunk or high? Yeah. real high.

Have you been to a real party? yeah.

Has your heart been broken? still not yet

Have you broken someones heart? YES.

okok.Seriously, IM reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllly BORED.
Really tired but i cant sleep.
been dancing the whole day, Zouk-ed with zhiyan and her friends, almost went MoS but didn't in the end.
Met my neighbours (Cousins.) there. Tim and Sherry.
O.O
I actually got bored inside, lah. No proper food ): Really thankful for the 3 pancakes I had with may earlier on in Mr Bean.
And my Kboxing Grading is this SUNDAY. OMFG please, I have so much admin matter to attend to which I totally forgot! CRIST! Gotta get the list ready for fel. early tmr morning.
THANKYOU MAY FOR REMINDING.

hmmm... gotta meet up with chacha later to do jobhunting. jiaklat I tell you. WHO WANTS ME? I can only work like... a FEW days. pfffft.
anyway, something to be happy about later on, meeting my lovables classmates (include boyfriend in as well.) for kbox.
I dont know, probably we'll change it to POOL. since the actual kboxers are working already. left these Engrish speaking people! ahahas.
Highlight the cutest *drumrolls...*
EMO JONJON and EMO JING! rwahaha ((:

Blogged @ Wednesday, September 06, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes