♥ Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Old Changi Hospital doesn't seem that scary actually, lah. I always believe its all psychological.So if you are a psycho, you WILL see things.Okay Im not making sense.The Bbq wasnt so bad lah, Coach Jason is really BUFF, really GREAT LOOKING, really TALENTED, really MACHO, but, his cooking IS really TERRIBLE. omg can.He didnt add salt.Its great lah actually, cos' its healthier ((:ate 1 CHAO TAR HOTDOG, a plate of THAT fried rice w/o salt and drank 13cups of green tea.Along with 12 other kickboxers, we went to OCH for excursion, led by our very own irritating tourguide, MARCUS.Was really fun except that I screech twice when my slippers got stuck to the ground. LOL, scared the shit outta everyone. Feeling was really shiok. Roamed around the whole place with only 1 FAULTY TORCHLIGHT and 13 handphones. hahaha.Not scary at all, I have zero idea why my 4 heavenly warriors behind,Kai Sheng, Zhen Wei, Ronald and Vincent (just so I like to Name people.) were so humchi -.-muahahas.Anyway, we got back to the chalet, we cuddled into various rooms and lovely MARCUS started telling us his NS experience, SAF experience, and other stories he came about with GHOSTS.wahlemak.lol. He reminded me of MR SNG.pulau tekong talk.Mimi needs to leave early so yeah we initiated to go, then along with my 4 heavenly warriors MINUS 1, PLUS Chris our very own dearest driver, and Jerome the redundant, we depart (:Okay, so the 7 of us managed to squeeze into the lil' vehicle. Imagine that, 3 buffed guys and 2 girls at the back, whereas that Redundant one gets to sit comfy in front with Chris. rwahs. hahahaha.Since me and the 3 heavenly warriors stay along the red line, they decided to send me home, how super nice right? OH YEAH, and coincidently, we are the only 4 wearing Black Shirt and Jeans as well!! BROTHERHOOD ((: aww I like it.then Vincent and Ronald started entertaining us with lotsa ghost encounters and stuffs, me and zhenwei were like so ENGROSS LAH. hahahahas. Its amazing how we can click so well (:Love them to bits and pieces.OKAY LAH, NEXT TRAINING TREAT TIONG BAHRU PAUS OKAY? stop the bugging and threatening! lol. Cute People.Oh and you know I was really surprise myself as I DIDNT take any pics with myself and them with my phone, when I am that famous CAMWHORE.
RANDOM!
Blogged @ Wednesday, September 20, 2006