♥ Saturday, September 16, 2006
Ok right now Im like super bored.Woke up magically at 10 today, lazed around, and started panicking just because I cant find my retainers until mom returned and told me that its inside my box. Rwahs. I felt really cheated, lah.Then I was like reading my Catherine Alliot while waiting for lunch then mom told me some stuffs which right now, I cant remember at all. Anyway I left for Bishan after that. Thought of going to the new Bishan Library but then I cant borrow any books because I still owe the libary like... $11+. hahahahas. haven paid my Fine for so long. Who cares (:Anyway, I hopped onto 54 to Bishan, then ya, stoned away with my book in hand. ( I thank God for the fact that I actually brought a book out to read. The bus journey super long!!! 20mins!)hahahas, yeah, so I went to J8 Shilin's to get the Oyster Mee Sua for yp (: then took a cab right to his place and SURPRISED him. muahahas. I love scaring the shit outta him at this unforeseen moment, lah (: Seriously, I think I have nothing else better to do (: but its worthwhile, at least i got to see him (: yay^^Currently in his room now waiting for him to shower. and then he'll see me home then to dance. haha.Will update later when i reach home (:He's back from shower (: GTG.-smooches-
Blogged @ Saturday, September 16, 2006