♥ Monday, September 18, 2006
Met up with Ypeng dearest at 11 today to get to I-Models Internationals. Thought of the modeling job, but I dont think my parents will approve anyway. Sigh. Then with Claudia and her friend, Jing Quan at Dhoby for movies and hangouts (: I LOVE THAT WOMAN SO DEARLY.Watched The Host. I had to force my dearest 2 to watch.And to tell you honestly, the movie is really a letdown. No horror or gruesome stuffs, lah. Its..Comical =XMet Winston at the arcade, chatted with him awhile before we left for Paradigm, for pool as usual.Dined with Pinky and the rest, shared Pineapple rice with my beloved boy, ITS REALLY SHIOK lah (:Im going to start my pineapple rice chomping ... eh eh wait.The Pineapple rice probably tasted nicebecause HE FED ME (: Muahahahas. COULD BE.Had a 10bucks worth of orea cookie icecream, considering there were only like 4 pieces inside that box. But its really HUGE lah (: But I still cant help it when he stuff like almost half of the whole thing into MY MOUTH. I swear I almost choke to death at that time. He was sniggering away, lah. Christ!O O O.Met Jasper and Ivan today! my dearest 2 skater boys (: awww.. it feels so extremely pleasant to see them like right after so long!Ivan's still that shy boy.Jas is still that thick-skinned and lovable.many Awwws!Pinky ends work only at 10 so we had like more than 3 hours to spend in Orchard Road.!!!sigh. roamed around.spent in Missha again, YES, nail polishes as usual. Now I have like only 19bottles. Not a good number!! *shakes head profusely*Pinky and Moo's right now in my place. Staying over, we have been like yakking non stop like some talkative magpies. ANYWAY.Claudia, although you are like sitting right next to me now using my desktop, I still want to tell you this.STAY STRONG AND DONT LET AFFECTION AFFECT YOUR DECISON.We have been squeezing out all our pathetic brain juices for you.
But you have to pull through ok?
Love is not about asking "DO YOU LOVE ME?" everyday.Love is not about NOT RESPECTING THE OTHER PARTNER'S DECISIONS.Love is not about pressing situations into dead ends. I wish my Bestie the Best! (:
(pics will be uploaded soon =X)
Blogged @ Monday, September 18, 2006