♥ Monday, September 04, 2006
I'm really ignoring THAT post in my flashbox.No negativity but I am just Me and I feel sorry for You.aiyayaya. Frans cant make it for dance tmr, so its just May and Clau (: bestest bud in Sec.bestest bud in Tertiary.Amazing!Kbox sessions are gone lar seriously. No chance to sing... sigh.nvm, CAN DANCE! ((:My adorable classmates were like planning to watch snakes on plane, went on and on about the details.. time venue etc.then I typed." EH, DONT WASTE $$, I GOT THE PIRATED VCD."muahahas..lol.Jing and Jon were like."...SPOILER..."hahahas. I FEEL SO SHIOK I TELL YOU. xPPIts confirmed, Im leaving Singapore soon (end of sept.) , back to melbourne, I dont know how long. Exam's coming along, im really practising hard on my piano these days. And, HIPHOP.I'M determined to join (: seeking for partners still.My Vicious Lady, MAY is determined as well. TaeKwonDo! ...*mutters and cries.*You know, in this world, I guess she's the ONLY one woman who can KO me in SPARRING. she more Vioent and chor lork than me!!.............walau.Tmr's plan.Dance for 2 hours, then to ZOUK with zhiyan later on at night.Promised chacha to job hunt on wednesday (:As for Kbox with classmates, I doubt can lar, Gene not free, means Jo also cannot. DICK!! YOU TELL ME HOW.Yp thurs and sat cannot make it.FRIDAY GOING SENTOSA WITH MY LOVABLES 06'!( I'll apply loads of SUN BLOCK and sit under shades and shades.... )No way Am I tanning myself. I want my fairness! (:Sigh. cannot tahan, missed yp loads, better call and disturb him now since he's prolly sleeping aldy. GOT CHANCE! HAH! xP
Blogged @ Monday, September 04, 2006