♥ Wednesday, September 13, 2006
IM OFFICIALLY EMPLOYED.
will be working for at Watsons starting on the 2ndOct. wheeps!
Temple-d with my family to pay respect to my late grandma today for its her 100th day departure from us.
met up with my dearest at City hall to go LENG KEE CC (REDHILL STATION) for interview,
wah lau. the cc damn ulu. We actually lost our way in REDHILL can you believe it and we ask like 10 over passer-bys for direction to that CC. NOBODY KNOWS. pffffft.
One uncle even spoke through his bumps when he told us the CC's located right behind the pool.
YEAH right.
We decided to NOT heed his directions and we walked all the way back to RedHill station for the map. This time, i snapped it down. JUST IN CASE LA. alamak.
It turned out that we have went the WRONG direction. hahaha, and then I got slapped on my forehead.The CC's really irritating lar, place so ulu and their level 1 and 2 all belongs to LEVEL1.wahlaueh.Anyway, we finally found the place and filled u the application forms.Yp got in before me and its like, I hope he gets the job lah.
he came out, told me bout his hair thingy and they will get back to him and stuff ya.I got in, expecting like prolly a row of interviewers but theres only 1, LADY.OMFG PLEASE. She spoke the most horrible english and have an accent from i-dont-know where. Anyway, I was really nice not to giggle then, though I was CONTROLLING those tickle I had in me. Then i became realy chirpy cos' , its just a part time job, get it or dont, doesnt matter.She went on and on. then..."So you are seeking for a Vacation job?""YES of course."(trying hard to control my eyes from rolling.)"So IF i were to employ you, when can you start work?""Oh, the 1st of October"then I went on honestly that I will be back from my vacation then.blahblah."hmmm... I see.. Ok good. Now regarding the Pay, how much do you expect?"bluntly and stupidly I replied "$5/hr""ahhh. Actually the pay we'll be offering is 4.20 per hour for part timer, do you mind then?"NOW, I WAS EVEN MORE STUPID TO SAY "yes sure why not?""great. I'm going to offer you this job right now and you can start on the 2nd Oct, which is a Monday. You fine with it?" with that she hands me a paper and explain the time and place to be on the first day.City hall. nice.pay?NOT NICE.aiye, nvm la, at least got income.After everything, we went to board 63 to Tiong baruh, had ya kun coffee and he had his beloved oyster mee sua. chatted away for hours, then we took 851 back to novena. Figured out that theres no where to go. Took 56 to BISHAN cos i wanted to have beef noodles for dinner.Shopped the time away with him.That cute arse made me tried loads of clothing which is SO NOT my style.haha.But im in love with this fluffy dress in EBASE. tried on and then he was like.not elsie leh.hahaha. very TRUE.I dont look like myself in the mirror, def. not my style of dressing but I JUST LOVE THAT DRESS. walked around, he got his black bandana finally and i got my water bra straps. hahaha.Had dinner, and we had practically entered ALL the shops in j8 lah. god damn boring.went downstairs to search for LuluCastagnette perfume in Sasa only to bump into GENE and JO.hahaha..LOLNOT THE FIRST TIME WE BUMP INTO THEM IN J8 LOR. shopped and walked the time away again till its like 9, when we decided to just find one peaceful place and rest our feet. Spend my whole night with him till 12plus in the morning and yups, thats all (:
Blogged @ Wednesday, September 13, 2006