♥ Tuesday, September 19, 2006
mine's 34.92%.For this test, the average jealousy percentage is 35.54%.THAT MEANS IM BELOW AVERAGE. that....good? xDDlol.Its amazing how I get amused easily, was rather bored, so i decided to complete another test.this time its the Sexual Purity Test. hahahahaha. I'm feeling so proud but somebody* just had to bring me down.you know who you are lah.Surname Kong and with the initials, Y. Prwahs.anywayanyway, my results!taa-daa!Purely InnocentYou are as pure as the day your were born. Well, maybe a little less, but you're still pretty innocent. Where were you during that spin the bottle game? Were you absent during heatlh class? Whether you just missed out or you were holding off, you've done pretty well avoiding some of the naughtier things in life. However, a little harmless fun never hurt anybody; after all, you don't want to star in the sequel to The 40-year-old Virgin, do you?
You are 87% PUREYou are more pure than 41% of other usersJust checked my results...TERRIBLE HORRIBLE VEGETABLE.only 1 B. the rest are C, C+, D.at least I didnt fail.. But still... Aiye. GPA... CAN I NOT MENTION HERE?fuck all.Next Sem you will see me hitting 4 for GPA!...I will add lotsa oil, petrol, diesel etcetc to my engine.LICHUEN. YOU BETTER BUCK UP. OR GET YOUR ASS OFF DESIGN.
Blogged @ Tuesday, September 19, 2006