♥ Sunday, September 03, 2006
Hello people.I'm trying to blog less now, since I have already lost track of the momentum.People who grew up with me like my Siang Kuang Avenue neighbours. Whalau I tell you, they are super nice people ((:Even when I'd moved out like 1year plus already, I still feel the bond in this estate (:and each time I visit, they'll never fail to ask about me, my family..etc.then my right side neighbour, Spiderman beibei, always wrapping dumplings for us on Duan Wu Jie. Homemade de lor, ITS THE TASTIEST I TELL YOU (:Now thinking about the past really made me missed the 1990's life alot.Those kids in the estate ( US then.)Always gathered at the backyard, playing all sorts of games likeChapteh,Badminton,Hopscotch,Cycling,Craziest finger games,Crawling the drains and the big canal to catch guppies and tadpoles, throwing bomb bags into our neighbours' homes and getting yelled at (:Basketball (Monkey)Ping Pong (neighbour's house.)Looking back, hey, without technology (hps, laptops, ipods etc...), lifestyle was better!Its more exciting and thrilling, those nonsense entertainments are so much FUN-NER than virtual screen games you hold with your palms and play with.Now that I frequent go back to my old place, theres like so much changes...The backyard is much cleaner and neater now ): ....The huge canal with guppies and tadpoles is now renovated into a minipark...The kids HAD ALL GROWN UP.like me.The Backyard is so quiet now seriously, and you dont hear those laughters nor see those bunch of homies loitering around anymore.Those days were gone.
Blogged @ Sunday, September 03, 2006