BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Saturday, September 09, 2006


hahaha. FINALLY, I have changed my blogskin (: For you lil annoyance out here, bet you must be having fun with whats UP THERE right?! pigfacesss. ya lar ya lar, go on and hover the cursor around, when you are done, click the REFRESH buttons over and over again ya?! I bet there will be more than 1 who will do just that! hahahas.
YOU KNOW WHY?

COS I DO IT TOO! Bwahahas.

Anyway. I'm getting better already, thanks to the uncountable pills I've swallowed. THANKS ALOT MOMMY (: Tomorrow's the Grading for Kickboxing, I think I'm Nervous, Or am I not? lmao. I'm really confident about everything lah, I mean.. I'm BORN to do THIS. haha.
But why are there still butterflies in my tummy?! rwahs. maybe they are just cocoons right now, prolly tmr then they will metaphor in to BUTTERFLIES.
pffft. What crap. hahas. YES IM BORED.

Anyway, I have decided to try my luck posting pictures here again. Cos' no pictures, very SIAN lah.

Okay, This mad woman ^, is MY bestie (: CLAUDIA.
taken when I told her to WAVE me goodbye while I'm leaving for YP.
all she did was, "heeeeeee" then chomp chomp away with her WANTON MEE! pfffft. see lah, this kinda of bestie.
tsk.

then then. There's my other adorable Public Nuisance, she runs Second whilst Im the FIRST. haha. Yeah, "Bye Gaya!"
Ok at least she's better, bothered to wave to me. WITH DONT KNOW HOW MANY FRIES IN HER MOUTH AND ONE MORE READY TO ENTER HER CAVE.

and she bothered to POSE for the cam as well. CAMWHORE. hahaha. *sniggers*

as for Kaminee. I dont know why but I cant open the file. So cant post. =X


CL & LC


Light Saver.


Oh you know there was a time when I was dining with Yp at Marina? I was really nice and went to get drinks for him and stuff. Came back and saw him playing with the baby in the pram behind. I was like. HE'S SO CUTE AND SWEET -> YP. not the baby lah. puuuulease.

awwwwwww (: Yp always make me smile.

haha. Oh yes, Went with Sam and Chacha to get some really hot bikinis and then realized that Its at Bugis V and not Far East. hahahas. I got 2 More piercings on my right ear. (:

ta daa!


Yeah, GOT TO RUN! LATE FOR KBOXING ALREADY! =X

aiyyyyee

Blogged @ Saturday, September 09, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes