♥ Thursday, September 14, 2006
Due to extreme laziness, I DIDNT step out of the house at all for today (:
wow wow wow.
Proudness *smirks.* BUT I was really rotting at home. Filed my nails, practised the piano, had lessons, tried out my vocals, kickboxed the air, spoke to my dogs, watched the tv, rolled around the sofa, onlined and chatted away, continued breaking my highscore for Hexic.
I ate a pack of calbee spicy.
SINFUL!!! omfg.
You know what I love about my boyfriend? unlike others, he can make me smile even at the most unexpected moment and he's always providing me the TenderLovingCare and assurance.
All his msges are so brain wrecking.
which never fails to fascinate me and its heart warming (:
Even with his silliest ideas of the dumbess illogical thinkings. Yes, it always make me feel so Loved. Damnsweet.
Like this one, he sent earlier on.
"Junnn..
I go slp 1st k? Dont turn in
Late eh. Muz rest well well well
Ok? Feel like hugging you
Very very tight. Haha.
Eh..Dont forget to drink water b4
U slp hor "
stupidly I replied.
" *virtual hug* good night you naggy lil thing (: and rest well, sexy!"
and then he returned another sms.
"Haha. Ok. I'll give you a reality big big hug tml. =) Nite pufferfish.
Muuuaccks..
Ps. Study the previous msg carefully. "
I knew somethings' wrong with the first msg but because I was so busy breaking my record in Hexic, I gave it a pass. Then I take a look again. Squinted at the screen.
then I read whats Vertically.
That really made me smile instantly (:
Sugar sugar, tell me how you get so fine?
| You Are 44% Scary |
You're a pretty normal, nice girl... but you definitely have your scary moments.As long as you acknowledge them and apologize, you'll probably keep your guy around. |
Do You Scare Off Men?
Oh yeah btw, he calls me pufferfish all the time, please people, Dont call me that okay? I believe i have enough names (: haha.
Blogged @ Thursday, September 14, 2006