♥ Thursday, August 31, 2006
Was terribly ill yesterday when I woke up.
- high fever
- bad throat
- and a nose thats about to drop out like michael jackson's.
was thinking about my presentation you know, figuring out what and how to present things like that. And it wasnt longthat i just woke up and I went back to sleep again, cos' i was really really tired. 2 nights w/o sleep, what you expect O.O
Anyway, my dearest mom came home and she got all worried, kept persuading me to see the doc then i was... " Ma, stop asking me to see the doc can, i dont want to. i want to stay at home"
Finally mom managed to drag me out of the house, yea, SHE WON.
After which I went to Aunt's place, She gave me EVENING PRIMROSE (women health supplement.) cos she heard from my mom how tough this stupid course is and how sick I had been. LOVE YOU KUKU (: AND MOMMY DEAREST ((:
Im FINE. Really. Went to old place, vacuumed and tidied up the place a but so Pinky and Moo can rest well here. Was storming so heavily I tell you. my 2 storey high "cone" tree was like SWAYING! I was so terrified then -.- THANK GOD ALMIGHTY that it didnt collapse. Pheww.
Went Home then SCHOOL. Everyone were like so ): can. Frighten me only. I lost my words lo, didnt know what to say suddenly, Mental block, then went I entered, Saw Nopp and HoePP. I didnt feel afraid you know. i felt... OKAY actually. Cos I like HOE's lecture, she's really funny and nice, Nopp was ...soso. Muahahas. Comfortable lah, it didnt take long when I starting talking alot alot alot. She then asked me strange qns but ME, BEING SO WITTY. gave her all the ++VE answers. Tell you i was A lil lil lil worried only. Overall my performance wasnt THAT bad (:
DAMN RELIEF.
Went to my place, was storming still. MY WHOLE ESTATE WAS FLOODED LIKE F.
My house was flooded badly as well. all the way up to the first step. that means above ankle level.
I FELT REALLY BAD.
Because, mom and dad were so busy and tired cleaning up.
Because, YP, CL and ZY have to do the cleaning with me as well.
Lol. Terrible, but i sure wont allow my mommy and daddy to do so much work, so I DID instead. HOW FILLIAL RIGHT.
the 3 free labour I have were really super nice as well.
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL YA (: HOLLA
Wasnt that bad, then I see YP off back home for Famous Amos Cookie dinner.
Snuggled in the room, yakked non stop. bro came and pick us home so that I CAN BATHE.
we all went back to old place again cos the cleaning up is still not done and we are going to start baking.
NOW.HORRIFYING PART.
- we did the dough and all already, so prepared to place em' all into the oven,
it was like about 2mins after we switched on the OVEN,
WE WERE IN PITCH DARKNESS.
"OI YOU ALL DONT PLAY LEH. NOT FUN LOR." -pinky.
"PLAY WHAT, I THINK BLACK OUT LAR."- me.
it took me 2 secs this time to realized that I'd said BLACKOUT.
THIS IS SERIOUS.
then I smelt a burnt smell. OKAY, I THINK THE FLOOD HAD CAUSE THE SHORT CIRCUIT IN THE OVEN.
damn jiaklat I tell you.
Quickly called mom, she laughed it off and then told me to go to the main electrical switch inside the store room.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?
SOME BLOODY BANGLAR INSIDE-LOCKED the room. Wtf.
Time.1.10AM.
So horrible. we were like scared stiff. had some candles with us, that wasnt so bad. Tried all methods to break open the door.
i was so afraid to look else where in the darkness cos i was afriad to see unwanted things. Hello la, its not that i believe in such stuff but its just kind of psychological effect lah. pffft.
Parents came, then dad called the locksmith.
Who came in about like 30mins later and took only like 3 secs with his power gun to open it up.
wth lah please.
Called Peng later on and told him " LETS GO TO THE TEMPLE LATER TO PRAY OKAY, TODAY REALLY REALLY ROTTEN LUCK, BAD OMEN, BETTER PRAY."
You know when i said that, I couldnt believed i actually said that and i think i wasnt kidding at all.
now thinking back at it all.
It does sound kinda silly.
ANYWAY, the locksmith's no different from a robber lah please, he chargedus like 70 BUCKS.
walaueh-
Went back to my home, we all slept like pigs until daylight.
now that its 12plus. I gotta get gg soon. back to BUTTLEY.
OKAY, promise to edit this post with pics tonight.
Loves!
Blogged @ Thursday, August 31, 2006